I heard Marcus scoff. "Jack and Finn. The Harries twins."

"You know them?"

"Yeah, I know the little bastards. They are always causing trouble wherever they go."

"They sound sketchy."

"Well, where did you think I got the alcohol?"

I stared at him for a second, connecting the dots.

"And actaully, it was their original plan to spike the lemonade. But, they wouldn't follow through with it. Well, being my rebellious self at the time, I said I'd do it." Marcus explained.

"Wow. So, you weren't the same person as you are right now."

"Yeah, I always got into trouble. I tried to find trouble all the time. I was a really bad kid. Plus, I was a little chubby as well. This winter, I really turned myself around. I dropped a few pounds and got toned. Plus, I don't go searching for trouble anymore. But this time, trouble found me." He said, looking a little sad after he finished.

Had it not been for the Harries, none of this would've happened. What a pair of assholes.

"And finally, the cabin on your right is the Counselor's Cabin! It's where I stay with the other four counselors. If you can't find me, I'm most likely in my cabin. Now before we head onto everything else, does anyone have any question?" No one opposed.

"Alrighty! Let's go to the other parts of camp!"

-

As we headed down the half mile sidewalk past all the cabins, I spotted a one story building along the outside bend of the U on our side of the camp. It looked like the center building, but it was smaller and simpler.

"Right there is the Mess Hall! This is where you will eat your daily meals! Glozell is our head lunch lady!" Tyler exclaimed. "Moving on!"

We moved around the bend and Tyler pointed out a small shed tucked into the corner of the camp. "That is where all of the lawnmowers and weed whackers go. It's the utility shed!" We kept moving down the bend.

We were now left of the center building. I spotted a white canopy pop up tent set up left of the center building. I spotted a bed, which was occupied, a couple chairs, and cabinets under it.

"Right there is our infirmary, or our medical tent! The purpose of this is self explanatory. Moving on!" Tyler marched on.

I was following the crowd until I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"Troye." I turned around to see a tall, blonde haired guy in the tent facing towards me. "Come here."

I turned to look at Marcus, who was also facing Caspar. He looked at me. "Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, Caspar is my best friend. He wouldn't harm me." I said.

"Alright." He answered.

I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I turned to see Connor, looking concered.

"Be safe, Troye." He said.

"I will." I said with a smile on my face. He gave me a cute smile back, then moved away to follow Marcus and Tyler. I took a deep inhale and exhale, then moved towards the tent.

When I made my way over to Caspar, I immediately noticed Joe, who was shirtless on the bed. He looked like shit. Both of his eyes were black, there was dried blood under his nose, he had multiple welts all over his body, and like Marcus said, his face was flourishing with inflamed veins from my slap. Needless to say, it looked like he got mugged.