Welcome an explosive idea, Rumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

Clara seemed to take note of how Irumi was cupping her stomach, a hungry look twinkling in her eyes, and began to snicker at the taller girl. "Rumichi~ Your tummy is grumbling-tumbling again!" the green gremlin exclaimed, laughing as she patted at her pockets before Rumi had a chance to say anything.

"The best munchies for you Rumikins! Count on me and eat up!" she offered with a sharp-toothed grin. "We don't wanna lose sight of funny glasses-senpai after all!"

Rumi turned a little red at being caught so quickly but smiled gratefully at her friend. "Thank you Clara-chan! This'll help I hope. I don't know why I'm always so hungry...Let me know if I can do anything in return for-" "-braiding your hair!" Clara shrieked out immediately. The sudden shout had Asmodeus stiffening in alarm, his hand that was brushing against Irumi's elbow suddenly tightened- pulling her towards him- nearly causing her to take a tumble at the sudden act. She hugged the offered food closer to her torso, refusing to let a single crumb tumble to the dirt path as she momentarily cast the pinkette a startled look.

He finally looked away from the directions he was glaring at to direct it to the greenette in annoyance. "Don't screech like a rampaging hellion, stupid Valac." he hissed. "Azz-kun," Rumi voiced, pouting at the pinkette while fixing her footing. "Yeah yeah Azz-azz I'm just saying what I want!" the gremlin smirked at him, red tail curling closer to the blue-haired girl as she pounced forward to hug around both of their hips. "Because we are equals~ and the bestest best friends cause we are the same ranking!~"

Asmodeus gave a disturbed huff while swallowing back a snarl but didn't try to shove the shortest of the trio away, "Master Rumi shouldn't need to pay you back nor anyone for that matter for anything." he stated as a fact, looking away from the two girls to glance around the crowds of their fellow students- continuing to guide them in following Kirio's steps whose figure has long since gotten swallowed up by these crowds despite the overpacked cart he pulled- and no he wasn't sulking about the rank thing, that was absolutely preposterous.

"Do you see Kirio-senpai?" Rumi asked from where she was- huddled to his side due to how firmly Clara hugged them together- the Valac's grinning face pressed between both of their ribs- Connor and Merph doing the walking so she wasn't necessarily dragged.

"Yes, he is standing near a couple of tents with the wagon. Right this way, milady- and Valac don't be such a pest..." the green demoness promptly stuck her tongue out at him, continuing to snicker against their sides.

"Azz-kun," Rumi abolished again, glancing up at him with a raised brow, the amusement of how her two friends act towards the other glittering within the blue depths. "Clara-chan isn't doing anything wrong, I'm sure she'll be very helpful while we set up."

"Yeuppity yup! Super-duper helpful!!"

"Very well..." Asmodeus breathed out in defeat, sending Clara another glare when Rumi looked away, beginning to happily demolish the pile of snacks within her hold. "Quit touching my master so vulgarly," he hissed lowly under his breath when Irumi left their immediate sides to walk ahead and speak with their upperclassman. "Nuh uh!" she quickly denied, slyly grinning at the demon while bumping his elbow with her own. "Were you never taught how to share Azz-azz?~ Rumikins likes my hugs so you gotta deal with it! Why don't you hug her too? Big hugs will make Azz-azz less lonely!"