Prologue

Your Pov-

Your Pov-

"Hit the bag harder!"

" You got this mini boss!"

As I was trying to be swift with my punches against my trainer. I heard a bell ring telling me it was time.

" Haha you still can't hit harder little brother." I slid out of the ring taking my gear off only to hear my brother make fun of me. Now I know that seems normal to people but in my family that means you're too weak.

"Oh haha, chalk it up asshole! I'm getting faster everytime I spare with Gabe." I said taking a swig of water into my mouth, drying off the sweat on my forehead.

" You know if don't hit harder, father will kill you. He's done it in the past to anyone,who has shown to be weak in his eyes." He came next to me with his phone in hand.

" Yeah, and that's why mom is dead. That's why dad remarried his rival gangs widow." I said sitting down on the bench for a moment before getting up. I walked to the changing room while Kiku followed behind.

" Today is your test,October 30th the day of you and your twin were born. Father doesn't want to waste time so be prepared." He looked up at me as I was undressing.

" I know Kiku! He will show mercy to me. I'm already nervous for today, could you hop off my dick." I said walking to the showers. Cleaning myself of the sweat, I looked down watching the water drip down. Mom, please give me strength for today.

" Hurry up, I want to get there on time. Father laid into me when I passed my test. He never let's it go now how I was late one FUCKING TIME!" he got angry for a second then went back to calm and collected the next. I turned off the water and took the towel wrapping it around my waist line. I walked to the locker putting on new clothes for today's test.

" Let's get this done already.." I said in a earnest tone while cleaning off my clothes.

-small time skip-

I walked out of the car with men talking around me. We walked in the building looking for my father. I saw the target talking with his son and daughter who were socializing with others around them. The goal was to get the evidence and kill the target. I walked up to the target with a smile on my face.

" Mr. Morales it's good to see you old friend." I said as he looked at me.

" Ah! Good to see you Mr. Rodriguez, you made it to the party. I'm glad!" He called me by my mother's last name my heart dropped for a second. I felt the anger built up, he looked at me with a smile.

" I see you brought the kids the misses must be proud to have the pretty ones." I smiled at him going for a handshake. He also looked at my hand and decided to shake it as well. Feeling the grip of my father's hand to hand.

" Well, you must excuse me Mr. Rodriguez. I have to make announcement for my daughter." He walked off, I felt my anger rise because I knew weather I was alive or dead mimi was going to be next. My favorite sister, my only twin would either be dead or alive just like me. As the lights were turned off to grab everyone's attention. I walked out of the party, I decided to walk around the estate of the house. I looked at this place it was secluded from society. Mom told stories of this place... I wonder.....did dad ever love her? I walked to see the balcony mom also said there was. I looked around for people and cameras. I saw two cameras, pulling out my hat from the inside of my jacket and taking anything off that could be recognizable and tossing it in the bushes. I applied a silencer on my gun to take out the camera's. Shooting both of them out was task one complete. I decided to look for another exit just in case. When I almost ran into the to electricians talking, I decided to hide behind a tree to listen to their conversation.