thirteen . . . "see you later, stutters."

⎯⎯ chapter thirteen.

A FAINT GASP PASSED winnies lips as she watched georgie waddle towards bill.

"what took you so long?" the small boy asked his brother. "i- i was looking for you this whole time." bill huffed.

"i couldn't find my way outta here. he said i could have my boat back, billy." georgies voice cracked.

bill panted, "was she fast?" "i couldn't keep up with it." the small boy replied. "'she,' georgie. you call boats 'she.'" bills tone changed.

"take me home, billy. i wanna go home. i miss you, winnie, and cammie. i wanna be with mom and dad." georgie started to cry. winnie shed a few tears at the mention of she and her sisters name. "i want more than anything for you to be home. with mom and dad. i miss you so much. so does winnie and cameron." bill sniffled, taking a step closer to his brother.

"i love you, billy." "i love you, too." he took a deep breath, before pulling out the bolt gun and putting it between georgies eyebrows. winnie covered her mouth as the small boy started to cry. "but you're not georgie." he huffed before pulling the trigger.

winnie jumped slightly as she saw the boy fall to the floor. it went silent.

silent up until his body started shaking rapidly and letting out all kinds of weird noises. the group of friends stood there, astonished on what was going on right in front of her eyes.

as the thing sat up, they were met with the clown again. it stood up in one swift motion, lifting its head up to look at bill.

"kill it bill! kill it!" they all shouted at the boy.

"it's not loaded..." mike mumbled as they all continued to shout. "hey, it's not loaded!" he informed too late, bill had already shot the gun.

it started to roar before running directly towards bill. bill fell onto the ground and it got on top of him, biting the gun that bill put in front of him for protection.

"leave him alone, you pasty pale fuck!" winnie shouted, going to injure it with a spike. but it just grabbed it and threw it away from her grasp.

mike stepped in to help, but the clown sent mike flying backwards into the air. bill jumped onto its back, putting a bar in between its teeth. it started to spin around to throw him off, richie jumping on bills back to help and ben bit its arm. it grasped stanlet tightly by his shirt as they all grunted.

it threw stanley rolling on the ground, flung ben into the pile, slammed richie onto the ground, and slammed bill onto the ground and put him in a chokehold.

"bill!" winnie called out, she tried running over towards him but beverly pulled him back.

"let him go!" winnie ordered. "no. i'll take him. i'll take all of you. and i'll feast on your flesh as i feed on your fear. or, you'll just leave us be. i will take him, only him and then i will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." it growled, its voice was very creepily raspy. it sent a chill down winnies spine.

winnies panted in fear, looking at bill, who was looking at her.

"leave... i'm the one who dragged you all into this. i'm s- s- so sorry." bill apologized with rasp in his voice. "s- s- s- sorry." the clown mocked, a laugh following afterwards. they all stood there, stunned.