five . . . "i agree with richie."

⎯⎯ chapter five.

"ARE YOU OKAY? THAT looks like it hurts." the red-headed girl asked the wounded boy.

winnie rolled her eyes.

"oh. no, im good. i just fell." ben smiled sweetly at the red-haired girl who winnie didn't know.

"yeah, right into henry bowers." richie informed. winnie pursed her lips together to stop her from laughing, but everyone else had a straight face.

"sh-sh-shut it, ra-richie." bill told the boy

"why? its the truth."

"yeah, for once i agree with richie." winnie jumped in, giving into richies high five. bill gave her a pleading look, which she noticed.

"you sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" the other girl said kind of seductively. winnie raised her eyebrow at the girl. she didn't like her very much.

"you know. we'll t-t-take care of h-him. uh, thanks again beverly" bill stuttered as he blushed. beverly. that's her name.

"sure. maybe i'll see you around."

"yeah, w-we were th-thi-thinking about g-going to the q-q-qu-quarry tomorrow. if you- if you wanna... come."

everyone looked at bill like he was dumb. and by everyone, that meant winnie and richie.

beverly walked off and that had left them with their normal group again.

"nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." stanley told richie. winnie rolled her eyes, why the hell was everyone defending her.

"yeah, dude, you heard what she did." eddie jumped in.

"what'd she do?" ben asked.

"more like who'd she do, from what i heard the list is longer than my wang." richie said grabbing his crotch, making winnie fake gag.

"thats not saying much," stanley rolled his eyes.

"they're j- j- ju- ju- just rumors." bill defended her. winnie mentally screamed, why the hell was he defending her?

"anyway, bill had her back in third grade. they kissed in the school play! the reviews said you cant fake that sort of passion." richie explained to bill. both winnie and ben had jealous looks on their faces.

"now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, i do believe this chap requires our utmost attention! get in there doctor k. come on, fix him up." richie said with a horrible british accent.

"why dont you shut the fuck up, einstein, because i know what im doing and i don't want you doing the british guy with me right now." eddie shot at him.

"suck the wound. get in there."

winnie walked into the house and her nose was met with the sweet smell of her moms cupcakes when she walked into the kitchen.

she dropped her bookbag and walked over next to her mom. "hmm, smells good momma." she smiled, hugging her moms side.

"ah ah ah, you smell like outside. so go take a shower and then you can hug me." her mom pushed her off gently. winnie smiled, grabbed her bookbag and ran upstairs.

she got to her room and picked out her pajamas. her older sister aliyah came into her room at random.

"hey winnie the poo," aliyah teased. "i told you not to call me that, sugar bear." winnie mocked her older sister.

"ha! jokes on you, i actually like that nickname." she laughed, leaning on winnies door frame. winnie rolled her eyes.

"dont you have better things to do? like talk to your boyfriend blake?" she sassed.

"his name is actually benji thank you very much, and you're right. i will go call him. thank you, winnie the poo." aliyah smiled, getting off the bed and kiss her sister's forehead before leaving out the room.

winnie had smiled to herself before walking into the bathroom.

she started the water and got in. after she got out she got dressed and started to brush her teeth.

when she got in her room, she saw cameron sitting on winnies floor, coloring on something.

"cammie! what are you doing?!" she asked rushing over to see what her 8-year old sister was drawing on.

when she grabbed the paper out of her hands, she let out a sigh of relief. she handed the paper back to her sister.

"you scared me little girl!" winnie exhaled, taking the stuff away.

"hey! mom said i can use this stuff!" cameron exclaimed, getting up and following winnie.

"just get out my room you little rat!" winnie pushed the 8 year old away.

"fine. goodnight stupid!" cameron stuck her tongue out at her sister when she got out of the room. winnie rolled her eyes and slammed the door in her face.

she went over to her bed, getting under the covers and quickly falling asleep. all she could think about was beverly and bill.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

-cupidshearts , c. 2023.