𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

winnie angeles, one of the town's only black girls.

she and her family have been living in derry, maine since she was five years old.

winnie was black. her family was black. that's a problem when you live in derry.

winnie had two sisters: aliyah, her older sister, and cameron, her little sister. winnie was three years younger than aliyah and five years older than cameron. that making aliyah 16, winnie 13, and cameron 7.

when winnie and aliyah started going to school (ages 9 and 12), all hell broke loose. mostly everyone gave them weird stares, started touching their hair, and even talked about them behind their back.

but, there were four boys that didn't look at her differently, touch her hair, or talk about her.

william denbrough, richard toizer, edward kaspbrak, and stanley uris. her first four best friends.

they've been inseparable ever since they met. especially bill and winnie. they're the closest out of all of them.

however, this all changed once middle school hit. in sixth grade, winnie had fell a victim to henry bowers and his gang. they would constantly bully her for her natural hair, skin color, and more. patrick would even take it upon himself to say some pretty sexual stuff to her that made her uncomfortable.

she wanted it to end, but it never did. she wanted someone to help, but nobody ever did.

in seventh grade, bill stopped coming to school mysteriously and didn't come back for about two months. nobody knew why until he came back.

bills little brother died due to him going "missing", but winnie and bill didn't believe it. they knew someone did something to the young boy.

winnie was there for bill every step of the way and never left his side.

bill fell deeper in love with the girl.