Got a new friend there

Start from the beginning

Nines was still looking at you his LED flashing yellow every few seconds, his head titling to the side like a puppy. Letting out a sigh you start to shift around on top of Connor, looking down towards his head.

"Connor, please talk to me..." You pleaded reaching out to the back of the hood on his head and tugging on it.

"No." Connor replied as he moved his hand and grabbed onto yours removing it from the hood.

A sound of surprise switched your attention back to Nines, who was now sat on the floor with Sumo practically sat in his lap. But he looked happy. The smile on his lips making that obvious to you. At least someone was remotely happy.

"Your new name is Connor the pain in the ass sent by CyberLife." You remarked dragging your eyes away from Nines and back towards Connor, his head shooting up at your comment. "Why can't you just let me be depressed in peace?" Connor questioned trying to twist his head as far as he could, pulling his hood down so he could actually see you.

"It's only a day and a half..." You reminded him but he looked anything but impressed by what you said.

"I would say you don't know what it's like... but you do." Connor grumbled as you smirked at him, you understood why he was upset about it but you didn't like knowing he moping around the house like this. "I do know what it's like, mine was a whole week." You commented with an eyebrow raised at Connor which made him let out an unneeded sigh.

"I have no idea what I am supposed to do, you will all be working while I sit at home doing nothing." Connor breathed out that's when you stood from sitting on top of him, Connor sat up with his arms folded over his chest. "You have Sumo to keep you company, think of it as a mini holiday rather than a suspension." You suggested sitting down beside Connor, you could still hear Nines in the background with Sumo who was making happy dog noises.

"I messed up, I let him get to me... then I hurt him..." Connor muttered, the upset tone in his voice making this all the more heartbreaking.

"He deserved it." Nines's voice said as both you and Connor turned your heads to look over at him, he wasn't looking at either of you. He eyes were locked on Sumo as he gave the large dog belly rubs.

"Is he wearing human clothes?" Connor asked only just seeming to notice what Nines was wearing, you hummed in response before saying. "Yep he is, I got him some. Which was difficult because he's so stubborn, a bit like another Android whose the same model type." You commented as an embarrassed laugh left Connor's mouth, he knew exactly what you were talking about.

"He looks different, I thought he looked different in the DPD hoodie but this is a huge difference." Connor said twisting your head back you look at Connor who flicked his eyes towards you.

"Yeah I know." You mumbled.

"I see my statement was completely ignored." Nines's voice said making you roll your eyes at what he said. "We didn't ignore it, we just went off topic." You explained as Nines let out a noise close to a scoff. "Drop the attitude, Nines."

"He may have deserved it RK900, but that does not mean that I had the right to do it." Connor said to Nines while looking at you the whole time, it was clear that Connor had already heavily reflected on what he did. "I still stand by my statement, I will not change it." Nines said, you saw Connor raise an eyebrow.

"Did putting human clothes on give him a whole new personality?" Connor asked his voice in a hushed whisper making you shrug at him, you were genuinely starting to think the same thing, turning your body you pull your legs up on the sofa with your feet hanging off while you knelt on your knees looking over the back of the sofa at Nines. "We get it Nines." You said looking at Nines very concerned.