Let me help you

As soon as you both arrived at your house Nines turned the engine off, and exited the car you continued to sit there before slowly unbuckling the seatbelt. The door beside you opened and Nines held his arm out to you, gripping onto his arm he pulled you out of your car.

"I won't be a moment." Nines told you as you slowly walked towards your front door, you heard Nines shut the door. Standing at your front door you observed as Nines locked your car, then moved towards you keys in hand. "If you sit in the living room for a moment, while I sort your bedroom out that would be greatly appreciated."

"Who said you could go in my room?" You mumbled to him looking up at him through your lashes.

"May I go into your bedroom to make it comfortable for you?" Nines questioned and you let out a breathy laugh but nod at him. "Yeah, I'll let you go in there." You replied as Nines unlocked the front door and opened it, he then motioned for you to enter first, so you did and instantly walked into your living room.

"I will try not to take too long, as I know you are not feeling well." Nines stated as your front door closed which you hated the noise of at the moment. You face planted into your sofa and buried your head into a cushion and closed your eyes. A few seconds later you heard Nines's footsteps fading into the distance as you just laid there.

Nines had already been gone for a little bit, and you had pulled Connor's jacket off and started to use it as a makeshift blanket. You began to wonder if Connor and Hank were worried about you, you didn't want them to be, but knowing Connor he was.

"Y/N, I have made sure your room is dark and I changed your bedsheets to clean ones, in the hope it will make you feel more comfortable." Nines mumbled quietly as he entered your living room, you just let out a grunt in response. Nines's footsteps got closer and you heard him kneel down beside the sofa and whisper. "Am I still being too loud?"

"No... I'm just cold." You mumble into the cushion and were sure that Nines didn't hear what you said. "Let me assist you in getting to bed." Nines insisted as you lifted your head to look at him slightly, blowing some hair out of your face in the process.

Software Instability^

"Y/N, you really do not look well. Are you feeling sick at all?" Nines asked as he helped you to sit up and face him.

"Nope, just cold and feel like my head is about to explode other than that I'm healthy." You grumbled pulling Connor's jacket over your shoulders. "Let me know if you begin to feel sick and I will make sure that you have something to be sick in." Nines basically ordered, but your head hurt too much to question it at all.

Nines stood back up and began to walk towards your bedroom, you stood up and started to follow behind him, he kept glancing over his shoulder at you. "I haven't died yet..." You told him with a quiet giggle, he looked over his shoulder once more with his LED blazing red.

"You are not dying, Y/N, I can assure you of that." Nines replied and you just let out a sigh. 'Of course he didn't understand it was a joke.' You thought rolling your eyes. "Oh... that was a joke? Correct?"

"Wow, you actually figured out that was a joke? All by yourself?" You asked before then giving him a small smile as he turned his head back and entered your room. "I'm so proud of you, Nines."

Software Instability^

"You are?" Nines asked while you round the corner and walked into your room, your eyes instantly settling on your bed. "Yeah I am, you didn't need me to tell you I wasn't serious." You answered him, moving towards your bed and sitting down onto it.