Connor...

Normal P.O.V

You had just made it to Hanks house and began walking towards the front door ready to knock or ring the doorbell. Once making it to the front door you gave a soft knock, but no one answered. You then tried the doorbell and heard it ring throughout the house.

A few moments later the door opened and there stood Hank with a beer in one hand. "Hey, wanna come in?" He asked making you give him a pissed off look. "Of course I do, you bloody twat!" You yelled making Hank laugh and walk away back into the house. You stepped inside and closed the door behind you.

"If you want a drink help yourself, I'm sure Connor will be out in a minute." Hank said walking into his kitchen. "I'm fine, thanks though." You replied moving to sit on his sofa, Sumo was lying on the floor by the TV. "Sumo." You called out, softly. He raised his head to look at you before wagging his tail, he then got up and walked over to you.

"Hey, Connor! Hurry up!" Hank yelled down the hallway make you look over your shoulder at him, while you weren't paying attention Sumo jumped up onto the sofa.

"Ahh, Sumo!" You squealed turning back to the big dog who began licking your right cheek. "I missed you too!"

"Sorry I took so long, Hank." You heard Connors voice say apologising to Hank. "Don't apologise to me, apologise to our guest." Hank grumbled, you were too busy paying attention to Sumo who was still giving you plenty of love.

"How are you, Y/N?" Connor asked his voice getting closer to you.

"I'm great, Sumo is giving me lots of love." You mumbled as Sumo climbed on your lap to continue licking your cheek. "Sumo, you're quite heavy."

"Sumo! Down!" Hank called out, Sumo stopped what he was doing and jumped off of the sofa.

You finally turned to look at Connor who was just in his usual white shirt, without his jacket or tie. "Would you like a drink?" Connor asked looking around his LED yellow. "No I'm okay, thank you." You replied.

"So, Y/N Connor has something he wants to tell you, I'm gonna go to my room so just pretend I'm not here." Hank said making you look over your shoulder once more at him. "But I'll know you're there." You muttered, Hank just glared at you like a disappointed parent.

"Just pretend I'm not would you?" Hank grumbled. You held your hands up and in a surrender and said. "Okay, you're not here."

Hank disappears towards his bedroom and shuts the door behind himself. You turn to look at Connor who was looking anywhere but at you. "Con? What is it you wanted to tell me?" You asked but Connor still avoided making eye contact with you. "Connor..."

"I-I'm nervous... I'm sorry..." He whispers so you almost didn't hear what he said.

"Con, calm down you don't have to be nervous around me..." You reassured stepping closer to Connor placing a hand on his arm.

"I-I-I like you." Connor finally said making you smile at him, his LED went to red like he was scared.

"I like you too." You replied.

"No Y/N, I mean I like you as more than a friend..." Connor explained only making your smile grow.

"My answer is still the same." You stated, Connors face became confused as if he was trying to process what you had just said. "You like me as more than a friend?" He finally asked you, looking you straight in your eyes. "But I'm an Android... I didn't think you'd like me the same way."

"Android or human it doesn't change a thing... I don't like you for what you are, I like you for who you are." You explained and his LED began flashing between blue and yellow. "I don't know what to do now... I didn't think you'd like me back." Connor replied honestly as you heard Hanks bedroom door open and he yelled. "Use your computer brain!"