I tried Adonis..to make this work..I'm tired..I don't know what is going on with you..or your life..you keep alot of secrets..

But when you are ready to tell me..come find me..

Wife__selena

And I left..

The right option was to divorce him..but I wasn't ready for that..

Did I love him that much?

.....

I went straight to bella's house..and told her everything..

"That fucking Asshole.."she cursed..

I went to bed early..not willing to eat..

Then I thought about the way we met..

We met in hawaii..and 2 month later..we are married..

What was I thinking??..I thought

It was a one night stand..which I could never forget..

Flashback

A year ago..I won a radio contest..I actually just did it for fun and we didn't expect me to win..

Me and my best friend Bella live together in our little apartment..we have been friends since forever..

She forced me to participate in the contest..and I did..and we won..

She was so happy..mainly because the prize was a summer vacation to a five star resort in hawaii..

___

"You have to go selena..you would be crazy if you didn't..who turns down an offer like that"she said with her hands on her hip..facing me..

I was casually seated on my bed going through my laptop and checking some designs which I plan to submit for an interview..

"Well..apparently I'm crazy..please leave  me alone..I have to focus" I said not paying attention to her..

She arubtly closed my laptop..

"Hey!!"I shouted..

"Keep quiet missy..are you insane?!..this is a chance to go to hawaii..an island..with hot guys" She said looking at me dramatically...

"I actually know hawaii is an island Bella.. look I'm just busy..okay.."I said trying to grab my laptop from her perfectly manicured hands..

"No..you are not getting this back..until you agree to go.."she said with a fake smile..

I groaned

"Selena. you are a virgin!"She said sitting on the bed with me

I gapsed.."Oh my God..I didn't know"i said sarcastically..

"Selena!!"She literally screamed..

"What!..do you want to destroy my ear drums?!"i said massaging my ears..

"You are 24 for fuck sake..when last did you even had a boyfriend?" She asked like a detective..

"Well....7th Grade" I said with a smile

"Oh my gosh..and you are my best friend?!..that wasn't even dating..you guys just kissed on the cheek..that's all!" She said giving me a tired sigh..

"Humm..it was a well developed rationship.."I said realising how dumb I sound..

She just stared at me as if I was crazy..

"Okay..fine what do you want me to do?" I said with a sigh..