Prologue

-----[Opening Credits]-----

----------------

Location | Japan | Tokyo

Kayone Pov

Howdy! I guess you wanna know who I am. Ok, My name is Kayone F. Maxison, I'm 18 years old, My skin colour is brown, My nationality is motswana-japanese-american, I was kinda small like 6 years old, liked anime, movie & video games, The game I played is roblox, My favorite is rise of nations like hearts of iron 4. My parents pass away since I was 8. It makes me sad, But I could remember them. My Guardians take care of me. They're were japanese since they're take care of me. I intend School with tall people. Some of the students didn't like me for been small and weak. Of course I have high grades and scores on tests and exams.

But, The students started bully me for weeks and months. They're stole my lunch money and sabotage my projects. I didn't get angry or fight back because of my small sizes. I decided to ignore them and continue my life. However, Something...... Unexpected happen.

In my class, I was writing my final exams....... Until-

*BOOM*

The explosion engulfed the classroom, killing me and the other students

The explosion engulfed the classroom, killing me and the other students. I though that I was going to heaven, Maybe I could meet my dead parents, grandparents and other relations. However, I won't been sending to heaven, But another world.

-----[Scene Change]-----

Location | ????? | ?????

Kayone Pov

Anything around me was dark, I couldn't move, feel, sense, taste and see. That explosion kill me and the other classmates. I was dark and blurry.

Am I going to heaven, But my body started to felt strange. I can move, feel, sense and taste. My eyes started open and I could see trees and forest infront of me.