Chapter 11

Victoria

I swore my mother was bipolar. She goes from being sweet and nice to a raging bitch. How Anthony puts up with this? I have no idea.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I played back the hurtful words my mom had said to me. "She doesn't give a shit about me, not one fucking bit."

"Come stay with me."

"Thanks Jen, but..."

I heard a knock on the door. "Go away."

"It's Anthony."

"I have to go, Jen."

I hung up the phone and put it on my nightstand, tucking myself into a tight ball. I heard the door open and close before he sat next to me. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at him so he could see the smudged mascara under my eyes. "Do I look okay?"

"N-no. I think I know how I can make you feel better."

I swatted his hand away the moment he tried to touch me. "Don't touch me."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Maybe another time."

The moment he wrapped his arms around me, I couldn't stop the tears from falling. "Shh baby, it's going to be okay."

"How can you say that?"

He gently kissed my forehead and helped change my clothes. "I'm not letting that bitch talk to you like that ever again."

"H-how do you propose to do that?"

"You'll see," he whispered. "I'll protect you at any and all costs."

"Can you... sleep with me tonight?"

"Of course."

He laid next to me and shut the light off as I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.

*** The next day: After I left to go to Matt's, I still was pissed. Even though I was technically still married to Wendy, I needed to protect Victoria. I should listen to my brother, but it did nothing to change my mind.

"Ant?"

I looked at Matt and shook my head. "Sorry."

"What are you guys doing for your anniversary?"

"Don't know and quite frankly, I don't give two flying fucks."

"That bad, eh?"

"Matt, she's a fucking bitch. She was so rude to Vic last night; I feel so horrible."

Matt shook his head. "She's a big girl, Ant. You can't get caught up with a younger girl."

"Dude, I have never seen a woman hurt that much."

"I am sure she's got other men who can do that job."

"I can't let go of her."

"It would ruin her relationship with her mother."

"Are you shitting me? It would not make a difference."

"If she found out you slept with her daughter, she would kill you."

"I don't give two shits."

I didn't care what Matt had to say about Victoria or anyone else. They could have an opinion about what we have, but that girl will be all mine.

Later that night, Wendy was unsurprisingly not home, and I saw Victoria sitting in her room watching TV. "Hey, I thought you were working."

"Not tonight."

"Perfect."

"Why do you say that?"

I approached her and took her pants off, kissing her and felt as she slid her hand down my chest until she reached for my jeans and helped unzip them. "Lay on your back," she whispered.

I allowed this girl to take full control and God did I love it.

After I took advantage of her as she got on her hands and knees, finger fucking her hard and fast as I fucked her, I couldn't handle it any longer. "Where do you want daddy to finish?" I whispered in her ear.

"Inside me, daddy."

We both finished at the same time when I heard the garage door open. "Fuck!"

Victoria quickly put her clothes on and kissed me as I left her bedroom. "Until later," she whispered."

God, this girl will be the death of me.