Chapter 8

Victoria

I felt like I was on another planet right now after Anthony left my room. The sex with Anthony is mind blowing and I never thought I would do this with the man who's now married to my mom.

Suddenly, Anthony reappeared and laid next to me. "Anthony?"

"I wanted to sleep in here." He whispered.

"Okay."

"What's on your mind?" He asked, lightly sliding his fingers along my cheekbone.

"N-nothing."

He turned to me and shook his head. "Don't lie to me, or you will be punished."

"What have I done?"

"What do you mean?"

"Not only did I give you head, but I fucked you."

"And?"

"You'll still be asleep next to my mother tonight and I know this will never become reality."

He scowled. "What won't become reality?"

"This."

I stood up and went to my room to change into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before going back into their bedroom, sitting on the bed. "Baby, come here."

"Do you regret it?"

He shook his head. "Why would I?"

"You're a 36 year old who just slept with your 23 year old stepdaughter."

"And?"

"What have I done?"

"Hey... look at me."

I could hardly look at him. "I just ruined everything."

"You didn't ruin anything, Vic. If anything, you've made things even better."

She shook her head. "No."

"Vic, what are you talking about?"

"I am always an option."

Anthony

What the fuck did I do to make her feel this way? "You aren't an option to me, Victoria."

Tears slid down her cheeks. "Yes, I am."

The hurt in her voice made my heart break. She seemed strong on the outside, but she's vulnerable and broken down. This is not the Victoria I know. The kinky, flirtatious and outgoing side of her disappeared.

"Baby, please... What did I do?"

"Y-you?"

"It wasn't only your choice. It was mine too. You did nothing wrong, you obeyed, and I like that."

"I had sex with you. You're like my father and it was so wrong, I... hate myself."

I reached for her face, and she backed away.

"Vic, the moment I saw you, I thought you were stunning, but I knew it originally was wrong, but my eyes have been opened. We are far from over."

"My mother..."

"What about her?"

"She's still your wife, Anthony."

"Not for long."

"What?"

"I don't want her, I want you."

"W-we'll talk about this later, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed my car keys and left, not knowing where I was going but I needed some alone time to digest things.