01

Luke eventually walked through his front door, the aroma of a brewing dinner swirling under his nose.

He smiled, setting down his books and stepping into the kitchen where his mom was cooking. She turned around from the stove and beamed up at her son.

"There's my little Angel." She cooed, pulling the blonde into her arms. Luke grinned as Liz embraced him, always missing being away from his mom. "How was school?"

"Good, as always. We started getting into a bit of Astronomy in science. The stories of the stars are truly beautiful." He sighed, nearly dazing off at the thought of the wonderful subject. Liz hummed in response as she was focusing on not burning the food.

"Dinner will be ready soon. Go finish your home work okay, sweetheart?" She said, stirring a large pot of something.

Luke nodded and hopped off the stool he had been perched on. He grabbed his books and strode up the stairs and into his room. The walls were painted a baby blue color that matched his eyes. A shelf above his bed contained a collection of books with fairy lights hanging off of it. His window seat held white, fluffy cushions just waiting to be curled up on.

The blonde sighed in content as he flopped onto his bed, taking off his flower crown and placing it on a night stand. He pushed his mind for a few moments of peace, allowing it to press into nothingness. Luke enjoyed letting his thoughts become a blurred mess for a small amount of time. It stole away the stress that embedded itself there, creating a havoc of emotions.

Luke was delicate. There was no doubt about that, but what made him so? What or who could've happened to push the blonde down a road so utterly fragile to him and everyone around? Luke wasn't always like this, so what chased him to hide behind such a curtain of feebleness?

The pale boy sat up, deciding to change clothes before digging into the mounds of papers. He went over to his window to shut the blinds, glancing out of the glass.

Luke did a double take when something unfamiliar caught his eye. A black sports car sat directly across the street from his room. The windows were darkened so he couldn't see into them, but yet had the strangest feeling as if someone was watching the blonde.

You're being silly. Why would anyone want to watch you?

Which was a fair question, because why on earth would someone want to stalk such an innocent person? Luke has never done anything wrong in his entire life, so why would he be watched?

He shivered slightly before quickly shutting the curtains and changing into a more comfortable attire of sweats and a larger sweater. The strange car soon slipped from his mind as he went to tackle his homework.

Luke plopped down on his bed and began shuffling through the papers. Remaining unaware of the fact the black car was still out there, and he was indeed being watched.

Michael sat in the driver's seat, frowning when his blonde target obscured his view into the windows. Ashton lounged in the passenger side, mindlessly playing a game on his phone.

"I don't think your usual plan is going to work with this guy. He's so....."

"Delicate." Michael finished for him. The black haired boy's plan always involved a lot of peer pressure for the target. He knew how to break through the walls of their mind, practically forcing them into the "change."But Luke obviously wasn't going to be able to handle that type of weight.

Michael started the car and began driving down the road to drop Ashton off. His mind was already planning the task that lay ahead.

"So how are you gonna do it?" The hazel eyed boy asked, clicking his phone off and staring out the window. Michael sucked in a breath and started tapping his fingers against the steering wheel as they waited at a stop light.