Chapter 12 | Secrets that were never secrets.

Wednesday. March 29th. It was supposed to be a normal, regular day.

It was just a regular class, and we were working out the details of our project. And Xavier and I were just drawing on our hands and he was even unnecessarily touching my hand. Ok Xavier you're a little bit obvious now.

Here comes the start of it all.

    And even when it was our TLE time, we were filming a video for a project. And I had taken my mask off for the video.
And when I did I saw Him and Xavier looking towards me. Xavier and I were even talking normally and joking around. (Keep this in mind.)

     And when it was finally lunch, me and my friends actually sat next to Him and his friend group. And Keshana told me "Girl, he just looked at you." And I was like "Are you serious? Omg"
And when he and the others were leaving, I saw him look at me, then 2 more times when he was fixing his things, and another time when he was right near the exit.

      Now this, was really suspicious. Because not only did he make eye contact 4 times, but he made the eye contact longer each time.

And even another time, lunch once more, I was simply looking for my friend Yanna and I had looked through the classroom window and saw him look at me as in eye contact.
And when I went inside the room, I was looking around the classroom for Yanna and heard "Dude, dude, she's looking for you right now." And I saw him look directly at me like... Huh?

     And when I finally found Yanna, I saw him looking at me while he was running. He even looked at me when he was near the door of another section.
And when me and Yanna were simply sitting down outside, Yanna told me
"Girl he just looked at you while he was running."
And now that, is too much. I can't believe the number of things that are happening.

Then, it was science class. I was simply watching them do things, but I helped most of the time.
And when I was just teasing Xavier I saw him looking at us very jealously and angrily to Xavier.

     Whenever a spot next to me was free, whether it'd be standing or sitting, he would sit and or stand right next to me.
And if I'm not in the spot he last saw me in then he'd look for me. It's legitimately the meaning of the phrase
"My eyes are only for you."

Another time, I actually saw him drawing on Xavier's arm, yes, arm.
And I'm sure he knows that the Japanese written on Xavier's hand was put there by me. Because he knows he and I are groupmates. And he knows I know Japanese. He and I have bonded over it before. He knows it me, he's sure that it's me. And I'm genuinely curious as onto whether or not he purposefully removed my writing or not.

        At this point, He's genuinely obsessed with me. There is no logical explanation. Hell, when I explained this to Keshana even, she agreed. She said, and I quote.

    "I would say that it's bad to assume if someone just gives you a few stares and or looks, but this isn't even a few. They definitely have crushes on you, because there's just no other explanation and or answer."

       And I fully agree. Because there is legitimately no other explanation or answer. If you were to look at these situations without me explaining or telling you who it was, then you would've said the same thing.

And a bonus for this chapter is that Keshana actually messaged him about this, although he denied everything, it doesn't mean it isn't true. She and I both agreed that he was lying since she and I saw it with out very own eyes.

Then, a few days later. April 1st. April Fools day! I had decided to prank a few people that day. I even pranked him. I know, crazy but why not? I was curious.

And when I did text him, he replied pretty fast, and when I told him "I like you again." he actually didn't reply for an hour. You read right, an hour. I was pretty surprised because why would he not reply? Especially for an hour? There's definitely something going on that I don't know about.

And when I had told him Happy April fools, he had said "oh right, it's April. I knew it." which means he hadn't known that it was April. Which made him think I was being serious.