Chapter 4. Getting to know him

Start from the beginning

I wore black socks, a red shirt that is my size, and some black basketball pants. then I put my hair in a proper air bun. Then I proceed going back down stairs of course not before checking my appearance in the long body wavy length mirror in my room.

"I'm back." I stated going towards Dylan on the settee and taking a seat on the side of him.

"Okay, so what do u wanna do?" I asked waiting for his response.

"Alright then!" He smirked and got up going towards the TV and putting in a movie.

"What are we watching?" I questioned because I was actually curious.

"Don't worry baby girl, your going to enjoy it!" Dylan smirked.
Deep down I kinda knew he did something I know I would not approve of, but I still had let it slide. Getting up I walked into the kitchen were Dylan was and watched him get all the goodies. After he was done we went back into the front room and he pressed play. Looking up at the TV just in time I saw the movie he put in which was Insidious 1.

"Wa da fuck! We not watching this at all. Sooooooooo u need to find another movie homeboy!!" I rolled my eyes and wined up my neck looking dead in the eye at him.
All he did was laugh and boy I could just smack the shit outta him. Like for real. he then looked at me and saw I serious as hell.

"Uhh Hahhaa uhhhmmmmUhmm. He said clearing his throat. Sorry, but don't worry baby I'm here." He looked at me and kissed my plum rosy cheeks while smiling.

"Nigga, you better or else...." I replied with a with a laugh and smile while looking at him in the eye.

"Okay, now let's watch." Dylan then pressed play.

(A/N: I have never watched it so I don't know how it goes. So please, please, please bare with me!!!)

40minutes later into the movie when it got to the lady crawling on the floor backwards, and then in the darkness someone crazy looking popped out I was then completely done like really COMPLETELY DONEE!

"No, No, No, No Fuck Noooooooooo. Turn it off please, Ahhhhhahahhhhh fuck, please no turn it off!!!!" I screamed really loud with tears at the brim of my eye just ready to over flow.

Dylan just got up and hurried toward the TV pressing stop and came rushing back to me.

"Shhh, baby shhhh!!! Its alright baby, I'm here." Dylan moved me to his lap while comforting me.
But, I just continued crying because of the panic and fear I had in me already. Also there were horrid, graphic, morbid, and terrifying images that's were just already molded into my head like pot of clay. 20minutes passed as I slowly started to calm down from my tear fest.

He then looked at me and said "Baby are you alright now? I honestly and truly apologize I didn't know that u wouldn't be able to handle it like that babe." He looked truly sincere about my feelings, something others didn't even give a ounce of shit about.

"Yess-ss-sss." I replied calm while stuttering because I was still a little shaken up.

"Come on baby, lets get to know one another. Would you like that?" He looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, but u start first." I smiled.

"My favorite colour is blue and purple." He said.

"Mine is purple, green, and then blue." I replied

"I was born on March 3rd." He stated.

"I was born March 13th." I said.

"I love to draw, play sports, listen to music, go to the park with my siblings, and work out." He said all at once.

"Okay, I love to draw also, write stories, listen to music, play spots, keep active and in good shape, watch Netflix all night long, and last but not least my all time favorite READ BOOKS!!" I replied with a smile thinking about some of my daily activities.

"Wow! You actually do all of that?" He asked like totally shocked.

"Uhh, yeah why?" I asked kinda offended for some reason.

"No ummm nothing to get offended by i just mean that you are not your average girl and you are really interesting." Dylan said with confidence in his voice.

"What do you mean by 'Your Average Girl'?" I put quotation marks around his words exactly.

"Well, I mean your fascinating me and its very sexy to have a girl like that!" Dylan said coming close while looking deep into my eyes.

"Damn and your eyes are freaking beautiful and gorgeous, I just can sit here and look at them all day." Dylan licked his lips and then looked down at mines then back up at me.

I then became nervous, but waited for him to make the first move. Next what Dylan did, caught me completely off guard. At the moment he just went and dived into me giving me a slow, meaningful, soft not rough at all passionate kiss. And oh boy, his lips was like kissing a cloud soft and just a little juicy. Then I felt something wet and soft in the entrance to my mouth I detected that it was his tongue. OMG, what is he doing to me lord! This feels so damn good. So, what I did next was so not expected by me at all I shoved my tongue all around into the ball of heaven and happiness we call his mouth.

Dylan then groaned into my mouth it was so sexy. I started to get more into the kiss and ran my hands all throughout his hair pulling at the ends. He grabbed me, then set me down onto his lap. He then pulled away from the kiss letting us breathe and started to kiss from my jaw line to my neck. Once achieved, Dylan found my soft spot immediately and began working in that area. I moaned really loudly but tried to cover it up, but that didn't work because Dylan did the same thing again. He smirked against my skin and pulled away looking at his work very well pleased with the results.

Dylan looked into my eyes and smiled at me. He gave me a small little kiss on the lips and pulled away.

"That, was uhh, umm, uhhhh-" I said but stopped because I didn't have a clue on what to say.

"It was magical and wow just umm wow." Dylan replied finishing my sentence for me.

"Yeah it was, it sureeee was!" I said stretching out the e in sure.

He looked at his watch and saw it was past 1:00. Damn, time sure does pass when your having fun.

"Well, I guess it's time to leave now because it's late." Dylan stated getting up and holding my hand while walking towards the door.

Opening the door to let him out he about half way turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close into a warm, 5minute long goodbye kiss like I was going to disappear. Pulling away he said "Goodnight baby, I'll text you tomorrow!" Then pulling me in one more short kiss.

"Goodnight baby boy!" I replied to him smiling.

Waiting on him to pull out the car park I closed the door and locked it. Walking back into the front room I cleaned up all the mess we made which was very little. After doing that I turned off the TV, the other lights, but just leaving on the light in the hallway and went straight to bed.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

A/N: How did you like this chapter! I hope it was good.

Also did you like the connection between Aubrey and Dylan..... yassss👏👏👏👏👏
I know you did 😜
Dylan will have his POV in the next chapter so stay tuned for more!!!!!
I hope you like👍, comment💬, and enjoy loves💜

**- Aaliyah😘