Chapter 2

We finish eating and I walk Minho to his school.

"Bye noona." He hug me and I bent down so I could hug him back. "I hope your arm gets better soon."

"How do you know about my-" he ran to his school leaving me wonder how he knows about that.

I then went to my school but I bump into someone while I was deep in thought.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I looked up to see a boy with orange hair and piercings on. We stare at each other until I came back to reality and ran to school.

Oh gosh I am going to hate this. Sohee made this a rule for me to go to school at 7:00 or she and the teacher will lie about me bullying them and blah blah blah.

I ran and got there with five minutes to spare. I saw that there were 7 new desk out but ignored it.

"Hm and I actually thought you would be late but oh well now where is our homework."

"Here you go every problem solved."

Sohee smirked and snap her fingers. I knew what was coming but I didn't have a chance to fight back. A group of boys came up to me and punch me in the face, in the stomach, twisted my leg, and pulled my hair. I was bleeding all over but I sat in my desk and not go wash up.

The teacher came in and ignored me like usual followed by 7 guys behind her. The girls then were staring at them and started to make sure they look pretty. I didn't care so I looked out the window.

"These are your new classmates. Even though they are idols please don't treat them any different. Introduce yourself." I glance at the front and saw that the teacher was actually trying to look pretty for them too. I held my laugh in and scan each of the guys. I recognized one of them and it was the guy I met this mourning.

"Hello we are BTS."

"My name is Rap Monster. I am the leader of BTS." The guy with white hair said.

"My name is Jin and I am the oldest." The one who looks girly to me said.

"My name is J-Hope I will be your hope." The one with a big smile said.

"My name is Suga not sugar. I am in charge of swag." The guy with very pale skin said.

If people still believe in vampires I think he would be dead already.

"My name is Jimin. I am the sexy charming one of the group." The short one said.

"My name is V. I am the 4-d alien." The one I met this mourning said.

"My name is Jungkook. I am the maknae." The one at the end said.

Every girl started to fangirl over them but me since I just want to leave and go to sleep or if demons were real I would ask them to suck all their souls out until their bodies rot. I kept limping throughout the day and people kept laughing. BTS looked like they were going to help me but people were surrounding them.

All of them were in the same class as me and someone put on the bulletin board that they are the kingka now. I didn't bother with that and mind my own business. The whole day I didn't get disturb since they were too busy being with BTS. I then went to get Minho from school so he can finish his homework with time to play.

"Noona what happen to you? Is someone bullying you? Do you need me to come and tell them to stop?"

"Don't worry I just fell that's it. You just need to worry about school."

While we were walking home I felt someone following us but every time I look behind me there is no one there.

"Noona I'm scare I think someone is following us." Then I heard a branch snap and quickly hid Minho behind me and got a branch I found near my foot.

"Who's there? Show yourself or else I will go over there and beat you to the pulp."

"Okay okay just don't hurt us." Then the group BTS popped out of the bush and were standing in front of me.