Twenty-nine

Here it was

Here it was. The time that Reign dreaded. She had to meet Adeline's parents and she was just recently caught having sex in the principals office.

There was no telling how awkward this dinner was going to be.

"Are you nervous?" Kendall asked Reign as she helped fix her daughter's button up shirt.

Reign shook her head, "I'm trying not to be. But the thought of them not liking me is making me go insane."

Kendall buttoned the last button, "You're amazing Reign. If they can't see that then that's their lost. It shouldn't effect you and Adeline's relationship." She then handed her the jacket. "I still think you should have wore a dress."

"Dress? No. Parents hating me? Yes." She puts on the jacket, "I already have some conflicted drama going on with Lucas every since Adeline kissed me in front of everyone, and I haven't talked to him after the whole school found out that Adeline and I got suspended for you know." Reign says

Kendall cleared her throat, "Well, it's going to be pretty embarrassing going back to school after everyone knows that you and Adeline did those things. I mean, the school is homophobic." Kendall pointed out,

"Well, they also think it was some form of threesome. Apparently there's a rumor going around that it was between Adeline, Jacob and I. It's fucking gross." Reign points out.

Kendall scrunched her nose in disgust, "I think that's disgusting as well. It's better than getting picked on for being a lesbian."

"Yeah, well...that's going to change. After Adeline is my girlfriend. I can't have her being looked at differently and wanting to escape from life because she choose to be with me." Reign assured as she walked over to the door. "I can bet on it."

"Well...bet your ass that you'll be here before 11." Kendall says before she plopped onto the couch. Reign rolled her eyes and opened the door. "LOVE YOU." She yelled after her.

Reign smiled, "love you too." She says before closing the door and heading to her door.

-

Reign arrived at Adeline's house as she stood nervously. She started to walk up to the door with a bouquet of flowers.

She was scared of everything that was about to happen.

For a moment there she was about to turn around and walk off but she heard the door open.

"Reign?" She heard Adeline call.

She turned around and sent her an awkward smile as she slowly walked up to her.

"Hey, Adeline..." Reign cleared her throat.

Adeline stepped down from her porch as Reign handed her a single flower. "You weren't planning on coming in...were you?"

Reign cleared her throat before looking down to the ground, "I wasn't in fact planning on going in. I was too scared."

Adeline cupped Reign's face and leaned her head down to rest each other's head against another. "You don't have to be scared. I'm right here."

AmbivalenceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara