Nineteen

Reign woke up with Adeline laying against her side

Reign woke up with Adeline laying against her side. She had did it. She had sex not only for the first time but with someone who wasn't her girlfriend.

The brunette knew she was a cheater and she was dishonest and as much as she wanted to hate herself for it...she couldn't. Something in her was just too proud of her.

She didn't know why she would be proud of herself at the moment but she was.

Looking down at the blonde right about now made her heart sting and her face heat up in red. She was flustered and she felt something greater than what she experienced last night.

It was all so wonderful, the only problem was that it was just a fairy tail and it was all going to be over soon.

Actually, it ended when the sound of Lucas's voice was heard in Reign's ears.

She rushed and got up as she scanned to get her clothes. If she was going to start doing the right thing then she knew Lucas finding out like this was a terrible idea.

He will feel betrayed either way she tells him but it was better for her to actually tell him and not for him to be forced into finding out.

The blonde groaned as she reached her hands out with her eyes still shut. "Come back." She muttered.

Reign eyes shot wide in fear. "Go back to sleep, Addy. I have to get out of here."

Adeline then opened her eyes and yawned before stretching. "I can sneak you out in the morning." She assured,

Reign took out her phone before showing her the time. The blonde grinned and chuckled before pulling the brunette back down.

"You have 20 minutes in spare." Adeline said in a whisper before pulling Reign down some more to quickly steal a kiss.

Reign hummed as she slowly pulled away, "Yeah, that 20 minutes I can use to get me home." She then looked at the phone and her eyes widened, "Shit. Penelope called me 30 times and sent me 17 messages." Reign rushed and put on her pants.

Adeline rolled her eyes before turning away from Reign and looking the other way. "She's probably so worried about you." Adeline said bitterly.

"Yeah, she probably is. I should get to her."

The blonde scoffed, "Wow, I didn't take you as the type. You're so bad."

Reign glared at her, "I already feel bad as it is, I don't need you to remind me how much of a cheater I am." She assured, "I don't know why you're taking this lightly either, you cheated on your boyfriend, he loves you."

"I don't love him back. Besides, you knew I was a cruel person. I don't even know why your standards are so high with me." Adeline says before shutting her eyes back to drift to sleep. "Tell your girlfriend I said hi." She then turned around to face Reign, "and make sure you tell her; when she kisses you, she's tasting me." Adeline smirked before turning back around and getting comfortable under the blankets.

Reign sighed from frustration. She knew what she did last night may have added fire to a war that shouldn't even have been started.

"Goodbye, Adeline." Reign says but doesn't get any response. She groaned before hearing her phone ring.

She picked up and realized it was her mother on the other end of the phone.

"Reign Olivia Monreal! Where the hell are you? I hear you're skipping school and then you don't come home last night! I asked your little friends and your girlfriend where you were and they said they didn't know where you were either."

"You did what?" Reign opened the door to Adeline's room and walked down the halls.

Her mother scoffed. "I don't know why you're mad! I'm the one that should be mad and I am mad!"

Reign reached the end of the hall before seeing Lucas room. His door was cracked open and from there Reign could see Lucas standing next to Jacob. She thought it was weird at first but it got weirder when she saw them lean in and kiss each other.

She was in no place to judge but she knew Lucas could do a lot better. Since when was Lucas gay anyways?

Reign thought he was into Mackenzie and that Jacob was into Adeline. Maybe they all were a little fucked up.

Seeing this did raise up some weight off of Reign's shoulders because she no longer feeling sorry for Jacob for sleeping with Adeline. She still felt guilty on Penelope's end but Jacob seemed to deserve it.

Reign forgot she was still on the phone with her mom. It wasn't until she heard her mother's yelling that she realized she was on the phone.

"I WANT YOUR ASS HOME NOW!" Her mother then hung up the phone and Reign shoved it into her pocket before heading out.

-

When Reign arrived home, her mother was already waiting for her.

The brunette wasn't really in the mood for her mother's stuff but she also knew that if she didn't sit there and let her mother yell and scream at her then she would end up on the street.

In reality, everyone knew that living in a home was far better than talking back and living outside. That's just how things worked.

"I'm a mother of 5 kids! It's a fucking struggle, and I have to hear that my daughter is out missing because you we're probably out there being a slut!" Her mother spat at her.

Reign sat down in the kitchen as one of her brothers seemed to be making breakfast. "Can you give me some bacon?"

He nodded and was about to react and hand her it but her mother quickly smacked it away and slammed her hand down on the table.

"I'm talking with you! When I'm speaking you listen! Do you hear me?"

Reign nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

Her mother then scoffed, "I think you should live with you father for a while. And that car that you own, I'm taking it back!"

Reign gasped and turned around, "How am I going to get to school? Dad lives 2 hours away and it's not like I have a car to get down here."

Her mother then shrugged, "you want to be grown then you can manage to live on your own." She then proceeded to walk off, "Start packing your bags."

Reign scoffed before turning over to Dylan. "Why don't you ask Kendall to live with her."

"She's all the way in Atlanta, besides, after mom kicked her out I don't think she wants anything to do with us."

Dylan snorted, "Trust me, she's been wanting to see you. I'll just send you her address." Dylan assured.

" Dylan assured