Seventeen

"Tonight just try to be nice

"Tonight just try to be nice." Maddy says as she throws on her leather jacket.

She wanted tonight to be special because she agreed that tonight would be the night she ends the war between the unknown and the popular. In other words, the war between her friends and her girlfriend's friends.

"I don't know if I can promise that," Adeline pointed out as she applied some makeup to her face, "Is Nickel going to be there?" She asked as she turned over to her best friend.

Maddy thought it was clever how she came up with this nickname. Seeing as Penelope's nickname was penny and penny was a coin just as nickel was, the only problem was that a Nickel was greater than a penny so she was better off calling her the go to nickname, the big great b word.

"Penelope will be joining with her girlfriend, that makes it better for everyone because then you can steal Reign right in front of her." Kenzie suggests as she walks into the room with a water bottle in her hand.

When Kenzie was at her best friend's house, you can count on Mackenzie to be eating away. She couldn't help it, food brought her comfort; it was the weight she gained that caused her depression.

"I don't think stealing someone from their girlfriend is a good idea. It's lowkey mean and disrespectful. What if that happened to you?" Maddy asked while fixing her hair from under her jacket.

Kenzie shrugged, "I wouldn't care. If they are easy to be taken away from me then that means I didn't need them in the first place. Besides, if it's meant to be then why stop fate."

Maddy crossed her arms, "So, if someone was to come and sweep you off your feet from Lucas, you wouldn't be mad?"

Kenzie scrunched her nose, "No, ew. Lucas and I were just a one night thing, I don't want anything else to do with that, no offense Addy."

Adeline shrugged her shoulders, she wasn't listening to most of the conversation. "I don't care what you two do, just don't get pregnant before 30." She assures as she draws her bottom lip with her bottom to smudge in the lipstick.

The two best friends exchanged looks, "Well, I'm lesbian, Kenzie doesn't get any action and you are the only one with a certified boyfriend. Out of everyone in the group, I'm sure you will get pregnant."

Kenzie nodded agreeing, "I actually agree with Mads, I don't want kids--ever. I want to be the fun aunt that teaches my niece all about eye liner, boys, and how to give a good-"

"You aren't allowed near my kids." Adeline scrunched her nose in disgust. She didn't want to hear any more of it. "I don't even think that I will be making you the godmother. I'm sure you'll have either gender of my kids with a nose piercing at 10."