Twenty

Instead of being in school on a Monday morning and learning about whatever the hell Polynomials were

Instead of being in school on a Monday morning and learning about whatever the hell Polynomials were. Reign found herself with 2 suitcases standing aside from a mailbox.

She looked at the house in front of her that wasn't too bad looking on the outside but she was sure that it would be quite better on the inside.

This was her first time being at her sister's house. It was actually her first time in a long time that she even spoke to her sister.

Sooner than Reign liked, she found her feet guiding up to the door.

Her hands hesitated before knocking at the door. It took only a couple of seconds before the door was opened.

Reign was met the with face of her older sister.

"Oh my god, Reign. What are you doing here?" She asked her younger sister before pulling her in for a tight and long hug.

In this hug, Reign felt so safe. She felt like this was all she ever needed. Her heart warmed and a smile appeared on her face.

"You got so big. What are you? 17 almost 18 now?" She asked Reign. They pulled away from the hug as Kendall eyes drifted to the suitcases. "What's with the suitcases? Did you run away from home?" She joked.

Reign cleared her throat and looked down at the bags, "Mom kicked me out."

Kendall gasped as her face fell, "Why? What happened?"

"It's a long story, I would love to tell you it but I haven't had a decent shower in a hot minute and I'm starved. I was sleeping at the family diner for a while but you know my ass can't cook so that didn't turn out well when mother got a call from the firemen about a certain burnt dish."

Kendall tried her best to hide her laughter but she couldn't hold it in for much longer, "I have plenty enough space for you. You can stay here for how ever long you need. Come on in." Kendall says before opening the door more and letting reign in.

Both Kendall and Reign were about 13 years apart.

When Reign was 7, she remembered Kendall stopping by to take her out for some ice cream but... let's just say it didn't go how she planned it to go.

-

Reign wore her hair down. It was rare for her to do this seeing as she hated all her long hair for some reason.

But today she was finally going to see her older sister out of the 2 years of not being  in contact with her.

Their mother had kicked the poor girl out a few years back for god knows what. Maybe it was because Kendall turned out gay...or maybe for some other reasons that Reign's poor little mind couldn't understand.