I got no strings

Ben's p.o.v (wow that's new)

terry knocked out blaze with her bat and we couldent keep her in the infermey or she would set the place on fire so we put her in the basement in a cell and I wached her and she woke up rubing her head "what happened"  she said then looked over at me and ran over but she stoped in the middle of the room because we chained her the wall "ben what's going on why am I here I told you to run why dident you lisen " she said still trying to get out of her chain's "i cant let you out blaze I'm sorry" I said the suddenly she brethed out black smoke and I herd medel hit the floor then the smoked cleared and the chains were empty "blaze?" I called for her getting up then my mouth was covered "she told you to run Benjamin " I heard feminine voice say and I saw blaze infront of me and a shadow next to her and I knew that voice "whisp leve blaze alone she is not involved in this" said then I ran at her but blaze put her hand up and then made a fire wall infront of me "oh ben lets play a game it's called how long will in take the fire wall to get ride of the viris" whisp said the fire surrounded me and started closing in on me. and I saw blaze past the fire her eyes here glowing red she was being controlled by whisp and her face looked lifeless  but as the fire got closer to me you could see she was trying to get back in control then right before the fire tuoched me it went out then whisp looked at blaze "what the" she said then I saw blaze go back to normal and I saw her grab whisp by the neck "I TOLD YOU I'M NO LONGER YOUR PUPPET" then whisp vanished and blaze fell to the ground and I rushed to her "blaze oh my god are you ok" I said holding her in my arms "yup never better just a little worn out that's all" she said brething hevy.

_____________________________________

sorry for the short chapter I got a bit of writers block