Setteling in

Jennys p.o.v

After my dad told tim to help me get setteled in we started heading to his room.we walked into his room and closed the door wich made me jump then he walked over to my pink and black suit case and passed it to me then walked over to me "uhh tim what are you doing"i said kind of geting scared "ok lisen jenn you cant call me tim while your here you got to call me masky ok,think of it as a nick name ok"then he backed up and nodded my head"oh and jenn get dressed you wanna make a good inpreshion dont you"then i looked down and relized i was in the same closes i was in for two days "ok ill get some new closes on"i said then walked out and closed the door and i put on some jeans and a sky blue turtule neck."uhh masky im ready"i said as i opened the door and he looked at me"you look beutiful now i have someone that needs to say sorry to you"he said and i was sort of confused until some one came out from hideing behinde him and i gasped in fear it was the little girl from the forest "jenny this is sally,sally this jenny"i was kind of scared at first but she put her hand out for me to shake"hi jenny im sorry for trying to kill you"my fear went away and i shook her hand"well its very nice to meet you sally and i fogive you"after i said that she smiled and ran off.Masky grabed my hand and we went to a door that was blue with black paint from the top and masky knocked on the door and a herd a boys voice from inside say "come in",we walked in and there was two pepole in there,a boy and a girl siting on a bed i reconized them as the ones that draged that ben boy away terry and jack i think there names were."oh hey masky whats up and whos that"the terry girl said lifting her mask just enof so her mouth was showing and she took a bite out of something and i noticed her teeth were relly sharp and she must have noticed i was stairing because she look up at me and spoke"what is somting on my mask"she said"uhh i hope you dont mind me asking"i asked pointing at the object in her hand,they looked at each other and the boy named jack held out one i noticed it was bloody"kidnys want one"the boy asked"and i leaned back"uhh no thanks im good"i said"ok more for us then" the boy and girl said ok bye jack bye terry."so whos next"i said fllowing him down the hall when we stoped infront of a door that said hunter on it in blood and tim/masky knocked on the door then the door flung open and a wolf like dog taceled masky to the ground growling and him when i herd a girl yell "DOWN FANG!"then a girl ran out of the room she had silver and black hair and one blue eye and one yellow eye and she was wereing black pants and a black tank top,she pulled wolf off him and she gave it a look and it wimpered and ran into the room."What do you want masky im not in the mood"she said with her arms crossed and looking down at him then her eyes locked on me and she started growling like a wolf at me walking slowy to me but she stoped dead in her tracks and said "beta"then she steped back.i was relly confused because beta means the next alpha in a wolf pack,"uhh excuse me"i said in confushion then she looked kind of scared then masky got up "dont mind hunter she must smell that your slenders daughter that girl litteraly has the nose of a wolf"then she looked at him and growled a bit and went back into her room.well that was strange i thought to my self when we stoped infront of another room the door had the name jeff carved into it and we dident even need to knock because the boy i lifted up erlyer open the door and he was wereing swet pants and a black t-shirt and a sleeping mask over his head and said "what do you want massskk HOLY CRAP ITS HER"he.said the slaming the door but before i could speek I was inturupted "allow me"hunter said then she cleered her throuht "JEFFRY WOODS YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DROP OF BLOOD AGAIN UNLESS ITS YOUR OWN"then the door slowly opened and jeff mudered something under his breth then hunter grabed his hair and pulled it hard wich made jeff scream "let me remind you jeff that i have exepshional hearing and i can do much worse then pull your hair"then she let go of him then wiseled and that wolf charged at jeff out of no were and tacled jeff and sat on him and he tryed to get it off him then hunter made a bark kind of sound and the wolf got off him "your wecome"she said walking away with her wolf following her.

(Time skip because im too lazy to wirte how she met evreyone got a problem)

Lastly we when up to a puple door and then masky gave me a carveing tool "heres your room just carve your name "he said looking at the door and i carved my name into it then i opened.the door the room was amazing i had a queen size bed with bule and white sheets and pillows the walls were a egg shell color and i had a nice brown rug and my cloths were in the dresser already but then i saw a picture frame i brought with me it was a picture of me and my mom i walked over to the picture frame and picked it up and looked at it and a tear came out of my eye and masky put a hand on my shoulder and i huged him and i went into my bed and he left and i fell asleep holding the picture of my mom.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys tell me what you think of the story so far and hunter is my oc im gonna write her back story and post it its just gonna be titled "my oc hunters back story"since im to lazy to think of a title well bye.