The truth

Jenny's p.o.v.

It was saturday and mom was out so i had nothing to do so i decided to go and see if i can find tim

(Time skip)

I was walking in the woods hopeing i would be able to find tim when i heard something and it sounded like crying.I falowed the sound and then i found the sours of the crying it was a little girl she was wereing a beat up night gown and mudy socks as if she was runing and she had messy brown hair and a voice in my head keeps telling me to run "hey there kid are you ok"she looked up at me sice her head was in her hands but when she looked at me her head was bleeding "hi there do you want to play with me"then the voice in my head go louder"RUN RUN RUN"but I dident lisen.

Masky's p.o.v

I respected slenders wishes and went to find jenny knowing most likey she is in the woods but then i remembered sometink teribal sally is out killing suddly i heard a loud scream and it sounded like jenny.I ran as fast as i could to were i herd the scream and saw sally ready to stab jenny but i stoped her just in time "masky your no fun"sally said stomping her foot and runing off"i looked at jenny was on the ground shakeing in fear i walked over to her and huged her to calm her down i could tell she was in shock after about 2 mintutes she finally spoke "w-why did she c-call you m-masky"i could tell she was still a bit shaken up but i couldent bring her to slender like this so ill just bring her tomarow"shh its ok jenny ill explain everything later now let's just take you home"i picked her up bridel style and walked her home,she fellasleep on the way there.when i got there into her room and she woke up"tim were are we"she was half asleep "your room"i said as i put her down on her bed "tim could you stay with me"she said as i was about to open the window to leve"fine"i walked over to her bed and sat down and she put her head on my chest and she took off my mask and kissed my cheek i put my arm around her and we fell asleep.

(Mean while in the under realm in zalgos lair)whisp's p.o.v

"Ohhh zalgo im here" i said as i walk to zagos thrown he was in his thrown "what do you want whisp"zalgo said looking down at me"ok i got good news and bad news " i said looking up at him since the thrown was so high up"ok first the the bad news"i said as i snaped my fingures and teleported on to the arm rest of his thrown.(cheshire cat style,now back to the story)"ok so my plan dident work out so well and i need to change it"then i snaped my fingers again and teliported to the other arm rest"now heres the good news "i said raiseing my hands in the air "i found out slender man has a daughter by the name of jenny and she has power lots of it but the only way i will be able to unlock that power is if i can get her preshios mother dead and i need rake"zalgo seemed very happy"of corse dear whisp,RAKE"rake came out from behinde zalgos thrown "yes master"rake said in a scared voice"you heard the girl go get rid of the mother and no one elss"zalgo said looking down at him"yes sir"he said runing out of the room "oh this is gonna be fun".