when the cats away the mice come out to play

maskys p.o.v

I was siting in the living room with my arm wrapped around jenny waching a movie while sally was playing with fang and hunter and ben was flirting with the new girl blaze and jeff was playing the khive game when slender come out of no were holding a suite case "every one I'm going to visit my brothers so I'm leveing the proxy's incharge till I get back" he said then he vanished . The next thing I saw was toby jump up out of no were " is he gone yet" he asked "you mean slender yup he left just a second ago" hunter responded "YESSSS" he yelled with joy then I see terry come out of no were in sun glasses on (like a BO$$)"time to party!!" she yelled ,I swear those two are just children in 17 year old body's. Blaze jumped up wich knocked ben to the ground "RELLY" she yell with exitment "ya this can also be your welcome party" toby said then L.J steped infront of her giving her a candy "here have a candy "he said "uhh thanks "she said then her hand went on fire and burned the candy a bit the she ate the candy "NOOOO" we all yelled besides L.J "what?" she said eating the candy "THATS POSIENED" ben yelled "uhh well duuu I knew that that's why I burned the toxen's out and yum cherry" she said eating the candy and we all sighed in relief and we all shot L.J a glare then he vanished. "well guys you know what they say when the mice come out to play party starts tonight"terry said.

(time skip party time jenny's p.o.v)

I put on a bule and black knee lenth dress and went down stairs and everyone was partying and mostly drunk I walked down the steps but be fore I could get in the living room I was pulled into the hall way by a drunk masky and he kissed me wich caght me off guard and surprised me but then he pulled away "hey babe you look beautiful" he said and I blushed a bit "hey jenn"he said as he srated to push me into his room "yes masky"i said getting kind of nervos "do you love me"he asked closeing the door "of corse I do"i said then he locked the door "then prove it".

(I CANT WRITE EVRY THING PEOPLE USE YOU IMAGINASHION)