IM WHAT?!?

Jenny's p.o.v (1 month later)

I have been getting weird stomach pains and I have been throwing up lately I think im getting sick or something. I was in my room when I saw hunter sally and fang in his half human form run in and fang hid under the bed "FANG GIVE ME BACK CHARLIE" she yelled and then hunter took him out from under the bed holding him up "hehe here you go" then he gave sally back her bear then she ran out "aww I was just have a little fun" he said the he sniffed the air "that weird" he said "what is it fang" hunter said then he whispered into her ear then hunters eyes widened "uhh maby your nose is wrong this time" she said "THE NOSE KNOWS ALL" he yelled with pride then hunter gave him a look then he tuned into his wolf form and ran off "what was that all abou- OWWW" I let out a ow because I had a other stomach cramp "uhh jenny are you ok" hunter said with concern in her voice."ya I have just been having strang somach cramps for a few days that's all" I said then she gave me a conserned look "jenny have you had any sexual activite in the past month" she said then my eyes widened "WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SEGESTING but maby, yes" then I sarted to get nervos "fang smelt a pregnant female but there is one way to be completely sure I say you take a test come on" we got up and walked to the bath rom an I saw her go under the sink and handed me the little plastic stick "just call me in when your done ok" she said and I nodded my head.

(time skip)

I told hunter to come in and I was too scared to look at the test and I gave it to hunter "read it im too scared to look" I said siting on the ground holding my knees then the two word that I knew would change my life "your pregnet".

(whisp p.o.v)

I amost droped my cristal ball when I here this but then and evil smile spred across my face "lord zalgo is going to be thrilled and blaze is gonna be my golden ticket into getting that child"