Home sweet home?

Jenny's p.o.v

I woke up in a room that seemed like a boys room I nnoticed there was two beds the was the one I was in and the other was empty."this must must be the place Tim was talking about"I said to my self as I made my way to the door but I stopped dead in my tracks when I herd a faint breathing sound from behind me the I wiped around and grabbed the neck of the person behind me and lifted them up by there neck it was a boy in a yellow hoodie and what I think is a mask with red eyes and a frown.he was holding his neck I must have been chokeing him so I dropped him to the ground and he was caching his breath"What the hell what kind of girl is that strong"ok even I was surprised because I didn't know I was that strong.then the door swinged open and it was Tim but he was wearing his mask "hoodie I heard something fall what happened"he sounded pissed"dont worrie masky I rodent do anything to your little girl friend here"my face turned red a little bit but then I broke the silents "ok first question why does every one keep calling you masky and second question were exactly did you take me" I asked Tim in a frustrated tone"because that's his name"the boy in the hoodie said while getting off the floor"and your in slender mashion"why do I fell like I heard of this place before "oh my God as in the slender mashion the one filled with killers"i said in a scared voice"yup "the hooed boy noded then I fainted.