Geting the truth

Maskys p.o.v

I woke up and my leg was rapped in bandages," not again" i thought to my self then i looked around and i realized i was in the infermary then i looked to the side and i saw jenny was in another bed knocked out i got up well at leat my leg was just cut then dr.smiley walked in "well hello masky i see your feeling better" he said to me walking over to jenny"what happened"i said following him to jenny"well you blacked out for a whole day and so did she(jenny)and dont worry she is just out of energy from her fighting with you guys"suddenly she shot up and was brething hevy like she woke up from horibal nightmare "were am i"she was terified then smily spoke"in the manshions infermarie"he said then she looked over to me and ran over and huged me and she started crying"im sorry im sorry i dident know what came over me please forgive me im sorry"she must have felt relly bad for what she did then i huged her "its ok jenn i know you dident mean it i fogive you"she stoped crying then she started to get mad but not the ill rip your throwt out mad"why dident you tell me he was my dad i could have killed you"she sounded relly worried when she said she could have killed me i have to explian to her then ill take her to slender again "uhh smiley could you leve i have to talk to her in private"i said "of corse masky"he said while leveing the room and closeing the door."jenn slender dident leve your mom because he hated you two"she looked at me with a confused exprshion"then why in the world would he"i sat down on the bed she was in "to protect you your powerful and if you were left with her no one would suspect that and you would be safe "she put her head on.my shoulder"i under stand i shouldent have jumped to cunclushions "she felt gultiy "hey jenn lets go see sle i mean your dad again ok"i said while geting up and she got up as well and we walked out the door but we ened up bumping into ben in the hall way "hey masky whos the new girl "he said while checking her out which relly pissed me off but before i could do anything she kicked him were the sun dont shine and said "back off link"and he fell to the ground and steped over him and contiued walking and then turned around "well.are you comeing"she said then continued walking and i followed.once we got to slenders door i knocked "come in he said from the inside and we walked in toby and hoodie were sanding in the same palces they were in last time but once toby caught sight of jenny he freaked out "HOLY CRAP ITS HER" he yelled runing behinde slender so did hoodie but that just made jenny put her head down"guys im sorry i dident mean it i couldent controll my self"she said and then finally came out from behinde slender."jenny im sorry i had to do what i did"slender.said geting out of his seat and walked over to jenny"i under stand you did it for my safty"she said as slender walked over to me "masky im puting you in charge of waching over my daughter while she gets setteled in show her around, show her every one,and thinks like that do i make my self clear"he said looking down at me and i nodded my head "yes sir"i said and me and jenny walked out of the room.