7

I woke up this morning seriously craving a cigarette. I haven't had one since I got here. I didn't even have my vapes or juice. So I am very grumpy. I knock on the door to Sodo's room hoping he will let me steal a couple from him. Swiss opens the door and he's shirtless wearing only boxers. "Jesus fuck out some god damn pants on!" I say turning around. "What's up your ass today?" He says from farther into the room. "You don't have pants on either." "Ya well I'm not just in my boxers. My ass and front are covered" I say and he chuckles. "Isn't that Sodo's shirt?" He says coming back to the door. and I shrug and turn back around. He put on some gym shorts. "I don't know. Maybe, he did tell me to change last night when he woke me up." I say and he looks at me weird. "Calm down, I made him leave the room while I changed. Anyway he's actually why I'm here. I wanna see if I can get a couple of cigarettes from him." I say whipping one of my eyes to get crusties out. "Um ya hold up. Hey Sodo up and Adam!!" Swiss says and I step into their room. Sodo is sleeping in just his boxers. God are all men comfortable being naked around each other? "The fuck you want Swiss?" He grumbles angerly. "Not me, Jax is here wanting some ciggies." He says tapping his leg. Sodo sits up pulling his hair out of his face and looks at me. "there's a full pack on the TV stand, lighter too. Keep em." He says and lays back down. I grab them and go back to my own room. I put on a pair of Scooby Doo sweat pants and converse and head to the door that leads to the hall. I look in the mirror with the sink in the hall by the door and look at the shirt I'm wearing. It's not completely black like I thought. It has a picture of a demented Micky Mouse on it. I smile and think about keeping the shirt. I grab my hoodie next to the door and put it on leaving the room.

I go to the balcony at the end of the hall. We are on the 3rd floor. I hit the cigarette pack against the palm of my hand to pack the cigarettes more, then open the pack. I take one out and light it. I take a deep breath releasing the smoke from my lungs. I love the feeling of cigarettes. Swiss opens the glass door and joins me. Still no shirt, just added Darth vader slippers. "Feel better?" He asks, taking a hit from his vape. "Will when I finish a couple." I say leaning against the rail. He chuckled and hands me his vape. I take it and take a big hit holding it in for a second. "Sweet nicotine." I say smiling bringing my cigarette to my lips again taking a long drag. "He has taken a liking to you." Swiss says looking down at the cars below us. "Who?" "Sodo." He says holding vape in, a big leaves his nose and lips when he talks. "How so?" I say. "Well for one, he wouldn't pick anyone up and carry them from the area to the van, and from the van to their room." He says chuckling. "He's the smallest out of everyone but me. Maybe he couldn't." I say calmly "Two, usually doesn't give a flying fuck if people sleep comfortably or not, especially giving them one of his shirts." He says pointing to the shirt I have on. "And last, he doesn't share cigarettes. Let alone give them away. And a lighter. Girl you got something in you he likes." He says taking a seat in one of the chairs. Smiling at me. I sit opposite of his and light another cigarette. "Isn't he like. Old like you guys?" I ask, he puts his hand on his check being fake offended. " Uuuh, ouchy!" He says and I chuckle. "No dear, he's 22." I nod my head taking a drag. Sodo opens the door and takes a seat next to me taking the cigarettes from me and grabs one putting it on my arm rest. He's got black pants on and shoes but still no shirt. "Speak of the devil." Swiss says blowing a clowd at Sodo. He just grabs the vaoe from him and takes a hit before releasing it then lighting his cigarette. He hands me the vape and I take a drag from my cigarette and hold it grabbing the vape taking a hit from it and holding the mix in for a few seconds before releasing it laying my head back on the back rest of the chair. "What that fuck was that?" Sodo says shocked. "She's been nicotine deprived." Swiss whispers. "I can hear you." I whisper loudly still looking at the clouds. Sodo and Swiss chuckle. I feel the vape be taken from my fingers as I take another drag. "So, why we saying 'soeak of the devil'." Sodo says. I can hear how his voice changes from his lungs being full of smoke. "Swissy boy was telling me how you have taken a liking to me." I say closing my eyes. It's quite for a second before Sodo speaks. "Your nice." He says and I chuckle "Only when I feel like it. Ask Swiss there how our conversation went earlier." I say and Swiss laughs. I flick the butt of my cigarette on the floor and step on it before grabbing another. "Jesus, that's 3 now." Swiss says and I shrug my shoulders. "You smoke pot?" Sodo says and I can hear him rease the cigarette from his mouth. I nod and smile letting smoke leave out my mouth and nose. "Sweet, we are getting fucked tonight." He says and I smile leaning my elbows on my knees. "Before or after the show." I say. "We flip a coin. Swiss your here too so u gotta smoke with us." Says and Swiss chuckles. I watch Sodo flip a coin and catch it flipping it over to the back of his hand. "Tails. We smoke after." He says and I nod. "I concur, but there must be booze." I say looking at the boys. "You won't drink." Swiss says and I lean back and cross my legs. "Bite me. I'll drink and Sodo's gonna let me." I say with a smile. "Only if you promise to scare Papa with me tonight on stage." He says "Oh, pfft, easy deal." I says finishing off my cigarette. I stand up and go to hand Sodo his cigarettes snd he holds his hand up. "Said you could keep em doll." He says and Swiss give me a 'see' look. I roll my eyes and walk back to my room. I change into a pear of black very ripped jeans with fish nets under them and tuck Sodo's shirt into it like I do with my baggy shirts I wear. Still making sure it's out enough to cover the zipper fully. I put my shoes back on and grab a clean hoodie. It's black and says "leg rests" with arrows pointing to my shoulders.