"I wanted to see if you would like to visit my dorm. It's okay if you don't," thank god. I sigh in relief.

"I would love that," he looks up at me with surprise. Did he think I would say no? He opens the door to his dorm, and I look around, taking it all in.

"It's so... Cleaned." He looks at me with a smile, "yeah?" I nod.

"We could watch a movie? You like movies?" I shrug. Of course, I love movies, but right now, I have no idea what is the right answer, and I really don't want to fuck this up.

"What do you think about horror?" He asks, sitting on the bed with me, and I shake my head quickly.

"No way I'm watching that," he raises his brows.

"Scared?" I roll my eyes, and he pulls me closer to him. Oh?

"Action movie, then? I assume you don't like romance- I mean romantic movies. Fuck, I didn't mean it like that. You are really good at romance." I smile faintly before doing something I didn't expect myself to. I lean in and kiss his cheek before sitting back down as he stares at me in shock.

"Oh, okay." He puts on the movie, and I pretend to watch it, but all I can think about is that I have no idea how to start this shit. Maybe I suck at sex, am I ready? Yes, I'm ready. I look up, noticing him staring at me since I meet his gaze. I look back to the tv, trying to correct myself, as my hand lands on his thigh. Fuck, a weird noise leaves his mouth, and I close my eyes. What the fuck do I do now.

"Gracie..." He whispers, and I look up, nervous.

"Yeah?"

"I really do love it when you touch me, but it's not going to end well if you have your hand there." I frown, looking down and seeing how close to his dick my hand is. Just one tiny-No. I bite my lip before meeting his gaze again. Something in his eyes has changed, and he looks... Excited. His eyes travel down to my lips as I lean closer to him.

"Gracie...We-" I lean in to kiss him, and he shuts his mouth before kissing me back. He holds me so carefully, like I'm a porcelain doll.

"It's okay we don't have to"

"What if I do want to?" He pulls away from me, staring at me in shock.

"Gracie... Are you sure?" I think momentarily, looking down at us and noticing how I'm almost sitting over him now.

"I am sure," his eyes travel over my body, then up to my eyes as I nod. He reunites our lips, and my moan leaves my mouth as his hands travel down my body.

"You are...So fucking beautiful." He says between the kisses, and I smile, feeling myself fall into the kiss. The way he is kissing me feels so different. It's not carefully anymore. It's too much tension. And his hands travel over my body like he has never touched anything. I reach for the bottom of my shirt, then pull it over my head and let it fall to the ground. Holding his gaze, I bring my hands to my back and undo the bra before letting it fall to the ground too. Mattheo sucks in a breath like he has never seen a naked woman before. Yet I know he has.

The hunger in his eyes is something I have never seen before. I have never seen someone look at me with passion and want. I wiggle out of my jeans and underwear, staring at him with confidence I didn't know I had before. Now he takes off his shirt and jeans, and I stare at him, observing every detail of him before touching his bare chest. Feeling something inside me change.

"Is there a reason your hands aren't all over me right now?" I almost slapped a hand over my mouth, saying it. Fuck Gracie.

"I'm trying to be slow. Fuck, you look- Am I dreaming?" A smile takes place on my lips as I lean down to kiss him again, the only thing between us right now is our underwear, and I have never felt hate towards a fabric the way I do. I need him. I feel him. He pushes me down on the bed, meeting my eyes before leaning down.