"What you said inside, do you really want to make me your horse? Cause I will love to be. Only if you are the rider." Tae hiccupped as he heard the words from Jungkook who was nibbling his ear lobe, his voice that of a seducers', didn't failed to make him feel butterflies howling in his belly.

"Shut u-up! We have an exam gosh!" Tae mumbled pushing Jungkook who chuckled at his shy mate, looking how he almost ran into a glass door in hurry and mind clouded with not so holy thoughts.

 Shaking his head, soon Jungkook also followed Tae, going inside to see Woo sleeping on the couch with Mrs. Kim sitting beside him to look after him.

"He slept a while before. And you all are getting late!" Mrs. Park nagged as she saw the timing and literally pushed them out of the mansion.

"Wow! Can we go now?" It was Jimin who asked, leaning against his car waiting for the two. Now the question was, who will sit at the back.

"ME!" 

"Not in this life you fucker!"

"Sucker is better, and no way in hell! Watch me!" Tae couldn't even get a hold of Jungkook before that boy settled himself at back, laying on the seat, leaving no place for anyone else intentionally.

"Bitch."

After lots of struggle, they were finally outside of exam center. Trying to remember what they studied the whole week. And as per nature, they remembered nothing.

They all had chosen different fields, Tae decided to pursue business, Jimin went for BFA in dancing and Jungkook entered the sports field by selecting Physical education.

"Guys, what's the date today?" Tae asked wiping his sweaty hands as he stared at the amount of students outside the examination center.

"Don't know. Heck! The only thing I can remember is my name!!"

"Fuck you two! I feel like fainting! Holy shit I just wanted to dance, the fuck will they ask me? Angle of my heels while spinning?!"

To say the three were losing their shit while standing outside when the bell rang indicating it was time for the entrance. 

"Let's get it." 

"Here goes nothing."

"Holy fuck I will faint!"

After almost 2 hours, they all came out. It was evening, the sky was calm. Taehyung and Jimin met just out of their block but Jungkook was lost somewhere. So right now they were searching for the lost bunny who wasn't even picking up their calls.

"I swear to god if he was chilling in some drainage!" Jimin was furious as they were searching for him since last 15 minutes and there was still no sign of Jungkook.

"JEON!" Losing his patience Tae shouted standing in the crowd, making the students around him flinch at the sudden loud voice but paid no attention. Soon after a few seconds they heard a reply.

"YES MRS. JEON?"

Jimin didn't got if the blush on Tae's face was due to anger or feeling shy by Jungkook's reply and he was no diver to test the waters. They were moving through the crowd when they suddenly got a whiff of Jungkook's scent, by which he didn't seemed pleased at all. Pushing the students aside they quickly followed the scent only to find the crowd circling someone.

"What's happening!?"

"Ah! There's a fight between-" Tae didn't even let the boy complete before he pushed through the people and entered the circle.

"Koo!"

"Kook!"

Both Jimin and Tae shouted as they saw Jungkook beating a boy to pulp without any mercy, his own knuckles bloodied by the force he delivered each punch. The boy underneath him seemed a bit older also he had an id around his neck.

"Hyung, back away." Tae muttered pulling Jungkook back who huffed, snarling at the barely conscious male before he turned towards Tae and Jimin.

"What went wrong?" Jimin asked as he examined the injury on Jungkook's knuckles, tying it up with Tae's scarf he pulled when the boy crouched down towards the beaten up young man.

"He is a senior at this college." They both turned towards Tae who showed them the boy's id then got up, moving towards Jungkook.

"What happened here?" 

"Fucking pervert couldn't keep his hands to himself! He was roaming his hands over everyone, taking advantage of the crowd!" Jungkook growled looking back at the man who was now getting carried away by his friends.

Jungkook turned back towards Tae to see him staring at his face without any expression which scared him knowing he created a scene at the entrance exam, not even the first day of their university.

"B-baby I-" He couldn't complete his words as Tae pulled him by his collar, joining their lips in a kiss, pouring down all his love. The way he moved his lips made Jungkook smile in the kiss, feeling the urgency he too matched the pace, pulling his tongue in his own mouth before shoving his own down other's throat. He snaked his arms around Tae's waist pulling him closure, almost on top of himself as he slipped his palms down and nestled them under his butt cheeks, pushing him towards himself more and more, leaving no space between them. They ignored the howling and hooting of the crowd as they made out with their whole passion in daylight, having an audience. 

Going breathless made them part away but Jungkook didn't let him move away, instead picked him up by his thighs, like a koala making Tae squeak and giggle looking at his smug face.

"Umm guys, as much as I am enjoying the show, we gotta go because I can see a examiner or whoever he is, surely a staff coming this way in not so good mood."

This is how they started their new journey in life, a new level, a step ahead. 

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

....let's see their university life.....college sweethearts~

~~~glimpse