Prompt 1 : Stimming

Prompt : Write a fic involving stimming (self-stimulatory behavior)
Fandom : Star Trek : Discovery
Pairing(s) : Tilly/Airiam
Headcanon(s) : Autistic!Tilly

Airiam knocked on the door to Tilly and Michael's quarters before entering- Common practice when it came to her girlfriend. If either Tilly or Michael had an objection, they would promptly tell her to go away upon hearing the knock and she would not enter.

When she walked in, she saw Tilly pacing and bouncing one of her hands up and down, muttering frantically to herself.

"Tilly?" Airiam's robotic voice said as quietly as she could regulate. Tilly's eyes shot open and her whole body went still. "Are you okay?"

"Sorry, um..." Tilly swallowed thickly, deeply embarrassed. "That was sort of, um, like, embarrassing, or childish or whatev- I'm sorry"

"Hey" Airiam soothed, tilting her head in slight confusion as she followed the ginger to the bed and sat down by her. "What are you apologizing for?"

"You walking in and seeing, um, that" she gestured vaguely. Airiam just smiled at her.

"Sylvia, that's perfectly okay" the cyborg told her simply. Tilly looked up at her nervously, scanning her metallic features for something and coming up empty.

"You shouldn't have to see it"

"I don't mind seeing it" Airiam insisted. "You are constantly fidgeting in some way. I've never been bothered by it. Why would I start now?"

"I..." Tilly trailed off, her energy leaving her. Now she just felt bad. "You're right" she said quietly. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Airiam leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Resume. You need it to work off your excess energy, from what I've gathered"

Tilly just smiled and resumed her hand motions.