The woman kept taking notes during the lecture, often looking to the little next to her to make sure that he was okay. Eventually the paci had fallen out of Jeongguk's mouth, so she picked it up and held it against his mouth, to see if he wanted it again.

When he didn't accept it, she had put the cover back onto it and placed it on the table next to him, for when he woke up again.

The end of their double lecture had passed by quickly afterwards and soon everyone had been packing up and leaving the room to go have their breaks or to head home. Jeongguk still hadn't woken up, even with all of the noise around them.

The caregiver had packed up her things, before helping to pack jeongguk's things up as well, being careful of his belonging.

She sat there for a few seconds longer as she tried to decide what the best way to wake him up would be, since she doesn't know how he would react.

At first she softly just called for him but when he didn't move a muscle she started to gently tap on his shoulder and back. The little started to stir after a few minutes of it, before he looked up at her with sleepy eyes.

"Class is finished, do you want to come get some lunch?" she asks with her smile on display to the little. He nodded his head as he sat up more and stretched his body. The woman picked up the pacifier from the table and held it out for the little to take.

Jeongguk took it from her hands and slipped it into his pocket, so he wouldn't loose it. He didn't use his paci when he was out of the class rooms because he knew that a few of his roommates might end up seeing him.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat" the woman encouraged as she helped Jeongguk stand from his chair and grabbed his bag for him, of course helping him to put it on his back.

Jeongguk then followed the woman out of the room and down the halls towards the cafeteria.

They both ordered what they wanted then went back outside to find a seat to sit at together.

"You're name is Jeongguk, right?" the woman questioned as she opened her lunch container to start eating what she ordered.

Jeongguk nodded his head, then pointed at his chest. "little is bun" he said softly, looking at the woman with his adorable doe eyes.

"Well Bun, I'm Ara" the woman introduces herself with a kind smile at the boy. Jeongguk smiled back before he looked down to his own container of food.

His container was different to the one that Ara had in front of her. Her container was mainly black with a clear lid, Jeongguk's was baby blue with a couple of cute characters on the lid.

He opened the container up and smiled at the food. To him it looked so good, so he was happy to eat it.

"Do you have a caregiver, bun?" Ara questions curiously as she starts to eat her food. She was also watching Jeongguk closely to see if he would be alright with his own food.

Bun only shook his head and slumped his shoulders, his ex popping into his head but it wasn't because he missed him.

The thought of him happened to push him further into his space, making his feel smaller than he already was.

Bun pushed his food container away a little and placed the utensils down onto the container. Ara notices and stops what she is doing.

"Do you need help?" she questioned, getting ready to move to the other side of the table. Jeongguk shyly nodded his head without looking at the girl.

She quickly stood up and moved to the same side of the table to sit next to the little. She picked up his utensils and started to feed the little his food.

"Come to me when you need help, okay bun" Ara voices out, smiling to the little who still had a mouthful of food. He nodded his head as he looks back at the woman with his doe eyes.

••••••

a/n: hello loves,,,

i am back with lil koo, i have missed him.

i've introduced another friend who will help when he has classes.

Now, i'm going to get a little serious.

I'm not sure if everyone is up to date with what is going on in the kpop community, however on the 19th of april, moonbin from the group astro had sadly passed.

I hope that if any of you are struggling or having troubles that you can find the courage to speak up to someone.

He was such a precious person and he will be missed dearly.

i hope you all have a good day/night. stay safe and healthy. please know that i am someone who does love you all. <3