Chapter 1: You're my fire

Treyton! Come on son ,let's go." Teak called his son while closing up the shop . Treyton was almost 3 but acted more 30. He did a lot of things on his own. He was already potty trained . He was almost able to put on all his clothes by himself . He has a large appetite like his dad but luckily for them , the queen of the house hooks them up almost daily .
"Daddy I was playing a game." Treyton said coming out of Teaks office .
"Well I got to get you over to uncle's house so I can go meet mommy ." Teak said, nudging him out the door .
"Where is you and mommy going ?" Treyton asked .
"Where ARE you and mommy going ?" Teak corrected.
"It's a surprise . I can't even tell you ." Teak replied .

Over the last couple years Teak had made quite a bit of money and used it to open a barbershop called "T&T's on da corner" named after him and his son . He wanted something of his own and something to leave his son . The great thing about the shop is underprivileged kids can get free haircuts . He remembered not being able to get a proper haircut as a child and knows how that can affect a kids confidence. Teak didn't know the first thing about cutting hair but he wanted to learn and with encouragement from Lexy , on his off time , he got his license. Now he's the most popular barber in chucalissa , especially since he cuts Murda's hair now . Cliff was happy to be relieved of her hair styling duties . She was a mom now and really didn't want or have the time to cut Murda's hair, especially him being so picky .

It's Valentine's weekend and Teak planned a surprise weekend getaway for him and Lexy . Lexy had sacrificed alot for him the last couple years . She took care of him when he got shot . He asked her to be a surrogate for Murda and Cliff and this was after her having their son. He proposed to her but they hadn't gotten married yet . He wanted to make sure she had the wedding of her dreams . She never pressured him about setting a date but he knows she would really like to . So for now he'll start with this little treat for her . Cliff and Murda offered to watch Trey this weekend . Their baby is barely a year old and they had not really made any plans . They figured this was the least they could do.

"What's up nephew!" Murda hollered from the parking lot .
"Ayeee thank you for doing this again." Teak said sapping Murda up.
"No problem , like I said this is the least we could do ."Murda said .
"Aight we will be back to get him on Monday . Call me if you need anything . And don't be playing your music in front of him . He went to daycare rappin one of your songs and they called me and Lexy about it ." Teak replied .
"Man they hating but okay." Murda agreed.
"Aight son I'll see you later . You can call us whenever, okay."
"Okay daddy, but ima be busy." Trey said walking toward the house .
" You heard him nigga." Murda said laughing .
People who knew of Murda and Teaks past relationship are always perplexed at how they can still be just friends . People speculate that they think they've messed around but that's just rumors and their wives are always quick to shit that shit down. Most of the gossip comes from The Pynk. Ain't shit changed except that rundown locker room and it's value. Then heauxs still messy !

Teak made it home to find Lexy putting their bags by the door .
"Hey baby!" Lexy running up to kiss him.
Teak was still amazed at how happy she still got when she saw him even after almost 3 years . If someone would've told younger Teak someone would love him this much he would've never believed it .
"Hey , how was your day?" Teak asked, kissing her.
"It was fine . I met with one client and came back to finish packing and clean.
"Okay well ima shower then we can head out . We gotta flight to catch." Teak said walking up the stairs.
"Where are we going ?" Lexy asked excitedly.
" I told you , don't worry about it lil mama." Teak replied.
Lexy waited impatiently on the sofa while he showered but her alter ego got the best of her . She tiptoed into the bathroom. The room was foggy so Teak didn't hear or see her sneak in. She slid the shower door open and stepped in .
"'Man I knew your ass was gon do this!" Teak said laughing .
"What ?! When was the last time we had this house to ourselves ? We always try to be quiet and having quickies when Trey is asleep . I wanna put it on you like we use to do it ." Lexy said.
"We can do that when we get to—" Teak started.
"Ooo shittt girl!" Teak moaned while he watched her slurp him up in the shower.
Everything she did was so sexy to him. It's like from the beginning she knew just how to touch him and how to turn him on .
"Get up baby." Teak said pinning her to the wall of the shower.
"Omg yess baby . Fuck me . Shittttt!!" Lexy screamed
In pleasure .
He picked her up and carried her to the bed .
They were soaking wet but they ain't care.
Lexy got on top riding him reverse cowgirl .
"This the shit I like baby ." He moaned .
"I know baby." she said turning to face him .
She liked looking at him when they fucked.
That turned both of them on .
"Come here girl." Teak said putting her on the dresser spreading her legs.
" Oh fuck I'm cumming." Lexy moaned loudly .
"That's what I wanna hear baby." Teak replied .