Chapter Five - Fix Me Foster!

Soon after Keefe assured me he would be here, I ran to the door as I heard a knock. I opened it.  "Keefe! Hi. Come in!" I grabbed his hand, feeling comfortable to do that after my scene today. I pulled him to my bedroom, and sat down on the seat by my desk. 

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked. He shrugged. 

"Go for a walk? I'm chill." He said.

So we did. We went for a walk and we talked. He told me all about the good classes and hiding spots at school. I told him about my old school and how we had field trips every Thursday.

"Something is wrong with you! Keefe!" I joked when he told me about how Mr Jarvin fell asleep during his class, letting Keefe slip a stinky fart potion into his mouth.

"I know, Fix me Foster!" He said dramatically. I blushed. Hard. And he could tell.  Suddenly he stopped. 

"Sooo, what was going on today? We both know you weren't crying from the pain." His voice was cool and soothing. I sat by a tree.  

"Okay, but if I'm going to tell you, you can't tell anyone I said." He nods, suddenly serious. 

"M-me and my family were in a car crash three days ago. My parents died immediately. Amy, got to the hospital, but the doc- the doctors couldn't save her. I have a scar up my arm from it." She pulled up her sleeve, revealing it. Keefe's eyes widened. "When I cut myself, I thought of the crash. And I know, I had a complete meltdown, I'm so sorry, I won't let it hap-" Suddenly Keefe pushed into me and gave me a hug. 

"You are literally the bravest person I have ever met." He said. "And I won't let anything hurt you again."

I blushed, then sank into him. And, I believed him.

Sorry for the short chapter, I needed to update! What do you think?