Valerie smiled and put the letter in her pocket before looking at Sean.

"Let's race."

The crew stood together for Hans funeral and Brian was beginning to worry about his wife

The crew stood together for Hans funeral and Brian was beginning to worry about his wife. She hadn't said a word about Han since they found out and he thought going to Tokyo would help but she still put on a tough exterior. Brian knew that's how she got whenever someone close to her died but he just hated being on the outside.

He held her hand trying to show her she could talk about it but she just looked straight ahead.
Valerie watched a car a few feet away had driven around them three times. Not to gain Dom, Brian, Roman, or Tej's attention, To get hers.

"I can't do no more funerals. First Han. Now Hobbs is laid up, of all people." Roman said

"We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere watching, right'?" Tej said and Brian nodded

"I hope so. Means he's close."

"Just promise me, Brian, no more funerals."

"Just one more. His." Valerie said and watched the car begin to drive off so she let go of Brian's hand and began to head to her car.

"Val? Valerie what are you doing?" Brian asked following her.

"Oh nothing, just going to go kill someone." Valerie said nonchalantly

"You can't do this alone, Val"

"I need to"

"No you don't, why do you always think you need to handle things by yourself? You have us, you have me."

"I know that, but Han is on me. I need to finish this on my own."

"Han isn't on you, he's on all of us."

"Brian, I respect your choices please respect mine." Valerie said and right now Brian was regretting ever saying that because now he felt how Valerie did when he suggested going to LA.

"Look, your not thinking clearly okay. This isn't you, I know your mad. We all are Val, but you shouldn't do this alone."

"Actually it is me Brian, this is me extremely pissed off." Valerie said and got in her car. Brian sighed and went to sit in the passenger seat but she drove off.

Brian kicked the ground watching the car drove off really did want to go after her but he had to respect her choices. Brian had never seen this side of his wife before and that was because it was a part of her she tried to get rid of. But deep down Valerie Toretto was still Cassandra Croft.