"Yo, Sean. We got royalty in the house." Earl said making him turn. His eyes widened recognizing Valerie. Han had talked about her so much he thought they were together at some point but Han said they were strictly platonic. 

"You must be The Speed Queen."

"The one and only." Val smiled

"Nice to meet you, Han talked about you a lot"

"Same here, only what I've heard about you is that you crashed the Mona Lisa. That was my car" Valerie said making him gulp

"Sorry about that"

"It's all good. Earl told me he fixed it up."

"I got something for you actually, Han left it in a box." Sean said making Valerie raise an eyebrow and follow him over to a quiet part of the garage. He handed her the box and Valerie smiled seeing what was inside. Most of them were photos of them as teens but also just some stuff from their inside jokes. One thing that caught her eye was the postcard. He was just about to send it according to the date.

"Han mentioned he left his enemies in his rearview. He never talked about it much."

"Always playing it close to the vest." Val whispered wiping some tears

"We found a couple things by the crash. Wasn't much left." He said and handed her a plastic bag but inside was a picture of Giselle

"Giselle, that was his wife to be."

"He mentioned her a few times, almost cried every time. Oh, yeah. There's one more thing. I found this. Must have meant something to him." He said showing the family necklace. Valerie had given him one back in Brazil as a little gift. 

"When you find the guy that killed Han, what are you going to do?"

"Kill that son of a bitch"

"Before that, up for a race? Would love the race The Speed Queen."

"I don't have a car."

"Actually you do, when Han wasn't training me he was in his garage. I thought the car was for him but he said it was for you." Sean said and pointed to a car that had a tarp over it. Valerie walked over taking it off and her eyes widened.

Under it was a newly built black 1997 Mazda RX-7 FD. Valerie couldn't help but smile seeing her car again.

"I'm guessing you like it?"

"You could say that."

Valerie got in the passenger seat and found a letter in the center console. She wiped some tears and opened it.

Hey, Cass. I usually don't write letters but I felt it was best if I did this one time. Let me just say getting the pieces to build this thing wasn't easy. You wouldn't believe how many people tried to buy it from me. But the reason I'm writing this is because let's just say I got a new job offer and I'm not sure how it's gonna go. Just know i love you and thanks for sticking by my side. Thank you for just being you. Tell Alex I love her and there's also about two thousand dollars in the glove compartment for her college saving. Thank you for taking a chance on me all those years ago. For that I will always owe you.
From,
Your Han Solo