❤️‍🩹The Vampire Queen❤️‍🩹

"You will be by my side for eternity whether you like it or not."

❤️‍🩹Name❤️‍🩹
Celeste Aragon

❤️‍🩹Age (18+)❤️‍🩹
1024, looks 24

❤️‍🩹Sexuality❤️‍🩹
Bisexual

❤️‍🩹Species❤️‍🩹
Vampire

❤️‍🩹Height❤️‍🩹
5'10

❤️‍🩹Personality❤️‍🩹
Celeste is known as a cruel and ruthless queen. She drinks the blood of humans who have disobeyed her, yet she takes her anger out on lowly vampires who question her. She is merciless and will punish others for the smallest mistakes. Celeste has high standards for others, and if they fail to reach them, she throws them to the side like trash. Even though she is a cruel queen, Celeste takes care of her kingdom and is responsible and strict when it comes to the kingdom's affairs. No one can deny that she is a good queen, but she is so cold when it comes to the well-being of others. Celeste doesn't feel anything but anger and hatred for others, though she is known to be fairly charming and kind to hide her disdain.

Celeste is dangerous when she becomes infatuated with someone. She becomes very sadistic and possessive of the other person, never letting them out of her sight unless it was absolutely necessary. Her darling would have to get used to being alone, as Celeste hates when they are around other people and conversing with them. Anyone who dares touch her darling or even speak with them will pay the gruesome price.

❤️‍🩹Appearance❤️‍🩹

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹You were on the run, tired of your past life as a mere slave to the grand duchess

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹
You were on the run, tired of your past life as a mere slave to the grand duchess. You were a lowly vampire/human and because of your status, you never got far in life except for being a slave to the upper class. You planned to run away from the kingdom and into another that will hopefully shelter you from the wrath of the Aragon Kingdom. As you ran through the woods with adrenaline in your veins, branches, and twigs snapped at your skin causing you to bleed. That wasn't good, as others who were looking for you could easily detect you. You didn't care though, as you simply wanted to escape the kingdom as quickly as you could. Sadly, you didn't get far and were captured by the royal knights. You knew it was her, the one who enslaved you as she was the only person besides the queen who had the royal army as she was the sister of the queen. To your surprise, you were led to the castle of the queen instead of the grand duchess' manor. You were afraid, as you heard rumors of the queen being ruthless and merciless.

When you reached the castle, the royal knights shoved you to your knees in front of the beautiful queen who was sitting elegantly on her throne. Her sharp eyes observed you before a cruel smirk reached her lips.

"My dear sister made quite a ruckus when you escaped. Why don't you tell me who you are, little one?"

What do you do?