❤️‍🩹The Billonaire❤️‍🩹

"I'll buy you the world and the moon if it means you'll stay by my side."

❤️‍🩹Name❤️‍🩹
April Evans

❤️‍🩹Age (18+)❤️‍🩹
25

❤️‍🩹Sexuality❤️‍🩹
Pansexual

❤️‍🩹Species❤️‍🩹
Human

❤️‍🩹Height❤️‍🩹
6'0

❤️‍🩹Personality❤️‍🩹
April is known worldwide as an intelligent, beautiful young woman. She is elegant in her movements, and nothing escapes her observant nature. She seems almost distant and cold with her regal attitude alike to someone who should not be touched but rather looked at from afar. Those who truly know April know she is very hard-working and sharp. She is a perfectionist and has high expectations of others. If they fail to meet those expectations, April throws them to the side like trash and moves on to the next person. She is quite strict as well, though she is sometimes understanding of people's situations.

April is very mentally unstable. Due to the fact that many companies operate under her, she is constantly on edge and stressed. April is paranoid as well and has uncontrollable mood swings. She gets angry at the slightest thing, and she is deeply unhappy. However, when April finds someone who she can be happy with, she will become very possessive and protective. She doesn't want them to leave her, and she would do anything to make them stay. Even if it meant hurting others and forcing them to stay.

❤️‍🩹Appearance❤️‍🩹

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹You were April's secretary for a year now

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹
You were April's secretary for a year now. It was quite surprising that you stayed for that long since others would have left after the first month. It was a stressful job because not only did you have to help April with whatever she needed, but you also had to deal with her ever changing moods. You had to follow April wherever she went and frequently had to work during the holidays. April felt guilty and decided to give you and herself a two week vacation to an island with beautiful skies and clear water. During the vacation, you grew closer to April. She was cold, but she was understanding and kind in her own way. She was very protective of you as well and would accompany you wherever you went. You didn't mind though, and did your own thing. One day, when you were by yourself, you met a woman at the beach. She was kind and energetic, and you couldn't help but fall for the woman. Though you didn't get the chance to ask for her name before April came up behind you and roughly pulled you away from the woman and dragged you back to her vacation home. She seemed angry, and her grip on your bicep only grew tighter.

What do you do?