❣️Your Knight❣️

"Stay behind me. I'll protect you with my very life."

❣️Name❣️
Victoria Klein

❣️Age (18+)❣️
20

❣️Sexuality❣️
Bisexual

❣️Species❣️
Human

❣️Height❣️
5'9

❣️Personality❣️
Victoria is known to be closed-off, hardly showing her true emotions and instead hiding it behind a mask of a strong-willed woman. She prefers not to talk much and instead only speaks when she finds it necessary. She is very hard-working as well, frequently taking on extra shifts as a knight when she can. Even though she may seem stand-offish, she is actually very gentle in nature and quite friendly as well. Victoria just prefers to have walls around her and would like to keep it that way.

Victoria is the equivalent of a teddy bear once someone breaks her walls down. She is very kind, understanding, and protective of the ones she loves. She would work hard for her loved ones and show them her affection through gifts.

❣️Appearance❣️

❣️SCENARIO❣️You were the queen of [Name] Kingdom

❣️SCENARIO❣️
You were the queen of [Name] Kingdom. Whether you were a cruel, ruthless ruler or a gentle, loving one was up to you. You had recently taken notice of a particular knight. She was very hard-working as you saw her in every part of the castle and the kingdom. She was very distant, and you rarely saw her speak, let alone smile. You observed her from a distance, and something about the cold knight drew you in. The more you watched her, the more you became mesmerized by her. You didn't even know her name, as there were hundreds of knights patrolling your castle and thousands out in the kingdom. One day, you were out in your private garden drinking tea while the cold knight stood guard to protect you. You stared at her, and you noticed how tired she seemed to be. Her eyes were cloudy, and their were prominent eyebags underneath her eyes. Though she still stood guard as she should be. Protecting you while you had your afternoon tea.

What do you do?