♡Rules♡

♡1♡
Be descriptive when replying. I will not accept one liners, and if I receive one, I will ask you to rewrite it.

♡2♡
I roleplay in third person, so I prefer that you do as well.

♡3♡
Censor when your character is cursing.

♡4♡
If I receive a reply and I do not understand what you are trying to portray, I will ask you to rewrite it or explain it. To prevent this, use correct grammar and spelling.

♡5♡
ONLY FEMALE CHARACTERS! Remember, this is a YURI roleplay or GXG/GL roleplay. You can have a male side character, but your main character should be female.

♡6♡
Complete the entire form, and you can also tag me to your character if you want. Just tell me before you do.

♡7♡
Do not make your character overpowered.

♡8♡
No Mary Sues. Remember, everyone has flaws.

♡9♡
You are required to make a form for a yandere and a senpai.

♡10♡
Roleplay with a yandere and a senpai. :Password: What is your favorite kind of senpai? Include it in your form: I do this so I don't grow bored of always playing as a yandere.

♡11♡
Any hate towards anyone is not allowed. If I see any hate towards anyone in this book or myself, I will kick you out and mute you.

♡12♡
Do not spam. If I haven't responded to you in one day, you can tag me.

♡13♡
Have fun. I will add to the rules if I can think of anything else.

[❣️] = Senpai
[❤️‍🩹] = Yandere

~~

"I'm afraid to lose control."