❤️‍🩹The Cheater❤️‍🩹

"You know I'll always love you."

❤️‍🩹Name❤️‍🩹
Carolyn Anderson

❤️‍🩹Age (18+)❤️‍🩹
22

❤️‍🩹Sexuality❤️‍🩹
Pansexual

❤️‍🩹Species❤️‍🩹
Vampire

❤️‍🩹Height❤️‍🩹
5'11

❤️‍🩹Personality❤️‍🩹
Carolyn is known to be very outgoing and full of energy. She is similar to a big puppy dog that is always full of energy and willing to take risks because why not? Though Carolyn is very kind and loving to those she holds close. Though she is also possessive and will hurt anyone that hurt her loved ones. Carolyn is also bold and quite feisty as well. She wouldn't back down from a fight, and it has caused her to get into trouble quite a few times.

Carolyn pulls on a facade to hide who she truly is from others. In reality, she is very sadistic and cruel. She loves to make others cry and be utterly dependent on her. When she finds someone that has caught her eye, she'll make sure to break them bit by bit so they are completely dependent on her. Carolyn will make sure they can't live without her, like how she can't live a second without them. She'll break their heart a dozen times and mend it back together until the end of time.

❤️‍🩹Appearance❤️‍🩹

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹You have been dating Carolyn for three years now

❤️‍🩹SCENARIO❤️‍🩹
You have been dating Carolyn for three years now. The first two years were wonderful. She was observant of your needs and was very kind and patient with you. However on the third year, she became more distant and cold. You weren't sure why, until you found her making out with a girl. You were completely crushed, but Carolyn insisted that the girl meant nothing to her and she consoled you as you cried your heart out. You didn't know why, but you stayed with Carolyn. Even as she cheated on you again and again, you still stayed. You don't even remember how many times your heart shattered as you caught her again and again but then again you don't remember how many times Carolyn consoled you, promised you that she wouldn't do it again.
One day, you were crying in your bedroom when you found Carolyn's lips on another girl's neck. You couldn't take it anymore, but you couldn't leave Carolyn. She was everything to you, and you wished it were the same with her. After a few minutes, you heard her knock on your bedroom door. You couldn't help but curse yourself on why you even gave her a spare key to your apartment.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there?"

What do you do?