I feel the wetness beginning to collect as he plays with my clit. He moves his finger down to my entrance and trails my arousal up to the sensitive bud. I tighten my grip on his clothes and moan against his lips as he circles me faster, the added slickness making it feel 10x better. He smiles against my lips before pulling away. He kisses my neck as I try to catch my breath. He takes his hand away and stands up straight, starting to undo his belt.

"Did you wear that for me?" He teases, motioning to my white, lace thong.

I smile up at him, "Of course."

He chuckles, "You shouldn't have, baby."

I laugh as his hands go to my thong. He slowly slides them down my legs, taking my heels off with them. He leans over me and puts his finger under my chin, tilting my head up. "What do I wanna hear, Laine?"

I lean up and kiss him before whispering, "Fuck me, Milo. Please, fuck me."

He smiles against my lips before I feel him push into me. I let out a mixture of a moan and a small gasp and his smile grows, "Good girl."

He stands up and puts the end of his shirt in his mouth, biting it. He tightly grips my hips as he watches his dick slide in and out. I moan as I stare at him.

God, he's so fucking hot.

His eyes flick up to mine before looking back down, a smile spreading across his face.

I almost came.

He adjusts his hips before hitting me deeper and I moan out, pinching my eyes shut. He thrusts hard but slow and I hear a chuckle from him when my hands grip the sheets.

"I've barely started, my love."

My heart flutters, "It's not my fault you're so good at this-fuck."

Another soft chuckle from Milo before he picks up the pace. I take a sharp breath in and squirm a little bit. He takes his hands off my hips and I snap my eyes open, afraid he's about to pull out. Instead, he's taking his shirt off. He tosses it to the floor before meeting my eyes, his hands back on my hips. He lets his head fall back, his mouth open, letting out heavy breaths. I bite down on my lip as moans slip out of me. I move my hands to his wrists as I sweep my eyes over his body.
I'm obsessed with this man if you couldn't tell.
He groans and I tighten around him at the sound, feeling my orgasm right around the corner. I dig my nails into his arm as he lets out a soft chuckle. I tug on his wrists a little and he looks down at me, a smile lingering on his lips.

"What?" He asks softly.

"Come here," I say breathlessly as a smile spreads across my face. I like the way his skin feels against mine.

His smile grows before he intertwines our fingers and he leans over me, holding my hands by my head.

"Better?" He teases

I bite my lip, "Much."

He lightly places his lips on mine before releasing my hands, one of his going to my cheek. I tightly wrap my arms around him. He grips the back of my thigh and pushes it up towards my chest, changing the angle. I moan his name and he cusses under his breath.

"I know you're close. Come for me, Laine," He whispers, harshly. He pinches my clit between his fingers and I cry out before my orgasm hits me. My back arches as I claw at the skin on his back. He fucks me through it, dragging it out. My breathing is haywire as an intense, tingling sensation takes over my body.

But all good things must come to an end. As my orgasm does just that, I open my eyes to see Milo's wild eyes on me. "I swear you get sexier every time."