Nothing.

   I felt so useless.

   What was the point of having powers of creation if I could not heal or save Fu?

   Fu softly smiled, "Do...do not weep...for...for this is not...farewell. I shall...s-see you all...again someday...my...my children. Until...then...be safe...and...stay...strong..."

   Fu's hand went limp. I watched the life in his eyes dim into emptiness. A dense fog of emotions settled around the three of us. It will only grow thicker once the rest of the team finds out, especially Chat Noir.

Oh, poor minou.

He is going to be devastated.

And I could do nothing to save Master Fu.

It is my fault. If I had noticed Gabriel sneaking up on us...things could have gone much differently.

  My lower lip trembled as the shock wore off. My pent-up sadness finally released into aching sobs. I cried, mourning the loss of my master.

I heard a gasp come from behind me. I turned to see Pegasus, Multimouse, and Vesperia.

There were two people with them-one paralyzed in place and the other held copies of Multimouse. I guessed they were some of the conspirators that the rebels managed to catch while the rest probably escaped.

Pegasus stood somberly; his head bowed. Multimouse silently crying in Vesperia's embrace-the bee hero also shedding tears.

In front of the trio stood an aghast Chat Noir. Although he stood stiffly in place, I could see him shaking. He was still processing what was before him. Whatever was holding him back, he broke free from the hold that kept him in place.

Chat shook his head as he hurried over. I scrambled out of the way to give Chat Noir room.

Alya came over to my side, giving my arm a comforting squeeze as she herself mourned to. Carapace was over by a knocked-out Gabriel, having stopped him from spreading any more despair.

Even through my haze of gloom, I noticed there was one rebel who had not made an appearance. The one who knew that this would happen.

Bunnyx.

Where was she? Why did she not stop this from happening? She could have told me to use my power before something awful would happen. I could have saved Fu or stopped the villains. There could have been another way.

But she did not warn us.

Then, another question entered my mind.

How did Master Fu even get here?

It could not have been Pegasus. He is just as surprised as the rest of us. The only other person who could make portals was...

Did she...

Was Bunnyx the one who brought him here to face his demise?

She would never do that, right? She would not bring Fu to meet his death. Was there a purpose? Was this really the only option?

I need to find her.

   For now...

   With hesitation, I drew closer to Chat Noir.

   He was sitting on the ground, holding Fu close to him. Chat's face was buried in the master's collarbone. Chat was trembling so much but I could not hear him crying. Was he silently crying or was he holding it in?