Most Hatred Opponents

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, a cage is lowered in the middle of the ring. Hun was inside holding up a microphone. "Tonight's cage match championship will determine which team will win the honor of ridding the Purple Dragons of our most hated enemy." Hun said as Casey is lowered into the cage while Jamey was chain onto the bars of the cage. "Lousy thugs. I've got your most hated enemy right here." Raph said as he pulls out his twin sai out of his hoody pocket in anger. "Easy, Raph." Jesse said as she walks over to him and she lowers his weapons. "Let's not blow our cover just yet." Jesse said to him while Hun puts Casey's mask on him and walks out. "So, who's ready to battle it out for a shot at the vigilantes!?" The announcer asks making a A few thugs enter the cage. "Come on, come on, come on! There's gotta be more takers than that! The honor of the Dragon is at stake here!" The announcer yelled while Casey is lowered back up to the ceiling. "How are we gonna get him down from there?" Donnie asks them while he moves away from Cheyenne. "And how are we going to get Jamey out of the cage?" Cheyenne asks them. "I know how to get to the catwalk." Angel said to them. "Donnie, Cheyenne, Tasneem and Mikey, go with her. Nothing fancy. Just stick to the shadows, and cut 'em loose." Leo said to them. "And what are you three gonna do?" Tasneem asks them making Jesse looks at the spotlight circling the club. "We'll make sure that spotlight stays in the cage." Jesse said to them. "Now go." Leo said to them making the others nodded. Jesse, Leo and Raph go towards the cage while the others head in the opposite direction. "Last chance to rage in the cage! Any takers? Any takers at all?" The announcer said as Jesse, Raph and Leo enter the ring. "Is this gonna work?" Raph asks them. "You know a better way to buy some time?" Leo asks him. "Besides, you two need the practice." Jesse said to them. "Moi?" Raph questioned as the three enter the cage. "Three new initiates have entered the competition! Three new initiates have entered the competition!" The announcer said making all the thugs look at them. "Let's show 'em how Purple Dragons treat newbies!" The announcer yelled at them. 

Meanwhile, Cheyenne, Donnie, Mikey, and Angel have made it to the catwalk. The group sees two guards near Casey. "We just gotta take out those two goons without drawing too much attention." Cheyenne whispered to her group. "Any bright ideas?" Mikey asks them. "I have one." Tasneem said to them making the group look at her. "Angel." Tasneem said as she points at another spotlight beside the two Purple Dragons. "I'm on it." Angel said to her and she walks over to the spotlight. "You had an idea." Mikey said to Tasneem who looks at him. "Donnie and Cheyenne are not the only ones who can think of ideas." Tasneem said to him with a smile making Mikey smile at her.

Back at the fight, one of the thugs runs over to Jesse who looks at him. The thug tries to punch her but Jesse dodged the attack then she kicks the thug down. Raph jumps up and grabs onto the cage wall as another thug comes after him, but Raph just flips himself up, causing the thug to run face-first into the wall. Raph jumps off and knocks down another thug, while Leo does the same to another. Raph sees a thug behind him and dodges two of his punches before unleashing a barrage of punches on the thug and knocking him out. Leo, while dodging and blocking another thug's attacks, goes back-to-back with Raph. "Okay." Jesse said as she jumps over to the two brothers. "You two are clearly unclear on the whole concept of "buying time." We still gotta leave a few of them standing!" Jesse yelled as she kicked down a Purple Dragon. "Oh...Uh...sorry." Raph and Leo said in unison while Jesse sees Jamey was weakly hanging by her wrists on the side of the cage.

Back at the catwalk, The thugs near Casey are watching the fight. "Psst. Hey guys" Angel whispered making the thugs look at her as she turns the spotlight towards them. "Lights on." Angel said to them then she turns on the spotlight, blinding the thugs. Donnie and Cheyenne leap over and knock down a thugs with their bo then the group walks over to Casey. "Angel, thanks for dropping by. And you brought company." Casey said to her. "Hey, what are friends for?" Cheyenne said to him while Donnie pulls a lever, pulling Casey closer, Tasneem then releases Casey from his bindings. Mikey takes off his mask then Casey holds his head and groans in pain. "Here, I brung you a present." Mikey said to him while he pulls out a baseball bat, and Casey smiles and sheds a tear of joy.