Chapter 2- Help

The sound of his voice echos in the walls of the alley. The voice speaks again, and he gives a chuckle only faintly heard. "A bit lost, aren't you?"

I can feel my hands start shaking. Hey, hey, it's okay. It's going to be.. Just fine.

"Leave me alone! Show yourself, coward!" I try to yell, but it sounds more like a whisper coming out from my mouth. I cleared my throat and continued. "I'm not afraid to take you down right now if you don't show yourself!" this was a bit more louder, good.

I can't see any light except from a little light bulb shining down at me from the top of the alley. Suddenly, other voices can be heard laughing in the shadows, and my mind starts running wild of scenarios in my head, my whole body is shaking now, what should I do. Quick. Think.

I start to try and backup, until I backup into something that doesn't quite feel like wall. My eyes go wide and I try to stop myself from yelping, but before I have the chance to turn around someone from behind grabs my wrists.

"Hm.. I have a little idea." He mutters, and I can feel his fingers burning my skin and his hot breath on my neck. There's a single tear going down on my cheek.

He chuckles, and I can imagine him with a sick smirk on his face. I still don't know who's holding me."Let's have a little fun.. What do you say?"

I start to scream, kicking him as hard as I can from the back. He released my wrists, but I feel another pair of hands on my shoulders, holding me back. "L-Let me go!!!" More laughing can be heard, and at this point I'm just completely losing it. I keep kicking and struggling but it's no use.

Another person grabs my legs, I try to scream but nothing comes out of my mouth. Oh shit. Oh shit. Nonono, this is not happening right now. I can feel a cloth over my mouth. I can't breath. I can't breath. Help, I can't breath. What am I supposed to do now, what do I need to do. I have to do something. Someone. Help me. Please.

My vision wavers, I can't tell if my sight had been taken away. All I can hear is the echoing sound of grunts and laugh of men I cannot see.

I can't see.

I can't breath.

I can't feel anything.

I can't breath, I can't breath.

I can't scream.

Help.

Am I dying?

I'm dying.

This is it...?

Oh gosh.

...

Wait, who's that?

I feel my body fall and crush on the the cold floor, I hear screaming but I still can't see anything. What's happening. I'm choking on my own sobs, trying to stand with no use. The grip that was once holding me is gone now.

I'm...free ?

Why can't I stand. I'm begging for my legs to work, please work. I'm still laying down, blind on the cold dirty floor. I shakily get up, only to fall again. My whole body hurts so much now. The only thing I can't think of is that no one is holding me right now, what happened? Is someone here? Did anyone come to help me?

"W-Who-" fuck. I'm still sobbing to violently to speak. No. This is not happening, please.

I'm trying to rub my eyes, I can see a little bit but it's all blurry, and the darkness is not helping at all. I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted and so tired. I think I can see a blurry shadow of someone who looks like a man, only a bit older than me. That man is walking closer to me. I struggle and try to back up as far as I can, but again; it barely works. He slowly gets closer to me and bends down so I could see his dark brown eyes. He's.. Shushing me? "Sleep. You'll the fine, I'm gonna get you out of here, relax."