Prologue

A/N.   L= Lucifer

L walked down the street, angry for being weak and almost human like after he almost lost his grace. He didn't know what to do now. He had Sam and Dean and their pet angel trying to track him down and throw him back into the cage, then he had Crowley and his demons searching for him as well. Not to mention the other angels. Basically he was just under everybody's radar, and of course he'd have to loose half his power when everything began to crash down.

To caught up in his self pity, he didn't notice that a young girl with short brown wavy hair and green eyes was rounding a corner. She wasn't paying attention to where she was going because she was busy texting on her phone.

She ran straight into him, knocking them both back, causing her to drop her phone. "Ugh, excuse you!" She snapped and bent down to grab her phone off of the sidewalk.

"Excuse me? Do you have any idea who your talking to, little girl?" L said threateningly, and if she looked more closely at him instead of making sure her phone was ok, she would of notice a slight red color in his eyes.

"Yeah, a stupid dumbass that needs to watch where he's going" she snapped and continued on her way, waking pass him.

L was to surprised by her words to speak. As he watched her walk away, he decided that he was going to show this girl who he was and why she shouldn't of messed with him.

He was going to make her regret that.

————-
The day past by and soon it was dark and nighttime. L had followed her all day and now knew where she lived.

She's getting ready for bed and is wearing a thin pink tank top with white polkadots on it and matching thin pj pants.

She did her nightly routine and was now laying on her bed, scrolling on her phone with her small dimly lit lamp on, like she normally does before going to bed

But suddenly, a noise was heard and a deep voice spoke "Remember me?" as L came out of a dark corner in her room and stepped into the light.