Part 9

Sorry I didn't write for so long. Kinda lost my flow. I'm trying to get back into it again, let me know what you think. Also I love it when people put comments, y'all are funny. Also feel free to make a comment if you see a spelling error or whatever and I will change it. 

Dont forget to vote, and enjoyyyyy :)

-----------------------------

It had been a couple of days since Jin had gotten home, and he would say things have been going well so far. 

The other members were reluctant to bring up the subject of everything that happened, so life had been carrying on relatively normally. Plus, the management team had put everything on hold to give the boys a 'well-deserved break;, as they called it. Seokjin knew they were actually doing it because they thought he needed time to recuperate- but hey, he wasn't complaining. 

Come to think of it, Seokjin thought he was coping very well. He had decided to go with the strategy of ignoring everything that had happened to him and blocking it out of his mind completely.

There were moments where things would fade into the background and he would remember incidents from before. He tried to snap himself out of it as best he could.

He couldn't control, however, what he dreamed about. That was an issue he was facing, for sure. 

It would be different every night but the gist was the same. 

Mr Choi. Him. Pain. Failing his members. Failing his brother. Them watching him bleed, laughing.

It never woke him up violently like you see in the movies. He normally just opens his eyes, still laying peacefully. At least he wasn't disturbing the other members, he thought.

Today he had agreed to go shopping with Taehyung and Jungkook after hours of them bugging him. 

He had chosen to wear some green cargos and a black t-shirt with a black cap. Hopefully people wouldn't recognize him too much (or not at all). These past days had been ironically peaceful. 

---------------

At the shopping center, things were going well so far. They had only two body guards trailing them to make sure no one would give them hassle. The day was warm and Jungkook and Taehyung were in a good mood. 

His shoulder was aching slightly but he decided not to say anything. He was due for some more tablets when they got back, so he would just have to ignore it till them.

"Hyung! Don't you think Jungkookie would look amazing in this shirt?" Tae asked him, grinning a cheeky smile as he held up probably one of the ugliest shirts Jin had ever seen in his life.

"Oh of course! I think we should buy it for him and put it in his suitcase the next time we travel, don't you?" He responded, laughing as he saw Taehyung's face light up even more.

He giggled and walked towards his hyung, shirt in hand.

"It's expensive but I don't even care," Taehyung said, folding the shirt up, "I'm gonna go buy this quickly before Kook comes back, I'll be two minutes!" He walked away towards the counter with that. 

One of their security was with Jungkook at the bathroom and the other dutifully followed Taehyung. Jin could tell he was hesitant so he gave him a firm nod in his member's direction, as if to say you better follow him.

Jin stood waiting by the entrance of the store. He was on his phone with his one free hand, ignoring everything around him.

ARMYs online had been very supportive. BIGHIT had released a statement saying Jin was injured and the boys were on a break, not saying anything specific about what had happened. They had still received a very positive response from the fans.