Part 5

still writing and not revising for exams tomorrow. Pray for me yall.

----------------------------

The members had mixed feelings when they heard a knock on the door. Seokjin hadn't returned from dance practice last night and no one had seen him since. They had tried calling him but he never picked up the phone.

Jungkook was pacing behind the sofa while Jimin and Taehyung sat on the sofa biting their nails. Yoongi was quiet in his chair and Hoseok and Namjoon had been phoning every possible person who may know his location. Namjoon had received a call not long ago from the manager saying that Jin had been found and that he was okay. When the boys had asked where Seokjin had been, they got a long silence. They were then told that it's best to hear it from Jin himself and he should be home soon. 

Some of the members were relieved to find out that their hyung was okay and some were becoming slightly annoyed at all the secrecy and waiting. 

So when Jungkook opened the door to none other than Kim Soekjung, the members were all surprised. 

"Seokjung-ssi, we-we weren't expecting you." Jungkook stuttered out.

The members all turned to the door and saw Seokjung's tight smile.

He wrung his hands and began to speak. "Hi, Jungkook-ssi, I'm just here to pick up a feew things for Jin."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and Namjoon walked over to the doorway.

"Why can't he get his clothes himself?" Namjoon asked in a neutral tone. Seokjung still heard the accusation behind it and grit his teeth.

The tension in the room was rising and everyone could feel it. Jungkook was beginning to feel very uncomfortable standing between his leader and Seokjung.

"It's best if you just have a little more patience and wait for Seokjin to explain everything." Seokjung said, sliding past Jungkook and Namjoon, not waiting to be invited in before he headed straight for Jin and Yoongi's room.

Jimin and Taehyung exchanged a worried look on the sofa. Everyone was begining to grasp that this was more serious than they first assumed. 

When Seokjung returned, Yoongi blocked his path to the door and crossed his arms. This made Seokjunng sight.

"You can't leave without telling us anything. We have been worried about Jin all night because he didn't even have the decency to pick up the phone and tell us where he was-"

"So now you worry about him?" Seokjung but in. His voice was filled with barely concealed anger and disappointment. Yoongi sensed that he had made a mistake and uncrossed his arms. The members were all confused as to what Seokjung was so angry about. They just wanted to know what was going on.

"I don't understand what you mean." Yoongi stated. Seokjung stared at him for a couple of seconds and then looked at the other members in the room.

"Jin didn't call because he couldn't call. Do not put the blame on him. He has been through more than you could ever possibly imagine so I need you to stop acting like it was his fault." Seokjung was becoming more visibly agitated as he carried on. "You're the eldest after Jin aren't you Yoongi-ssi? You share a room with him?" Seokjung questioned. 

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Yoongi replied, still as confused as ever. He too was beginning to lose his temper. He hated being kept in the dark about something that seemed so serious. 

Seokjung scoffed and walked attempted to walk past him, but Yoongi blocked his path once more. 

"Okay, you need to tell us what the hell is going on before I lose my shit." Yoongi said angrily. He was eye to eye with the other man now, forgetting about the other members in the room.