"I hate you!!!" She screamed still hitting his chest.

Seeing this one of the guard grabbed her and pulled her away from him but immediately that happened, Aaron punched the guard face and he bleed from his nose immediately.

This action surprised the guard and he quickly bow.

"I never asked you to touch her" he said.

"I'm so sorry my Lord" he said quickly as fear griped him.

Aaron gaze went back to her. She was crying so hard while sitting on the floor.

"Take her to my room" he ordered before going out for some air.

Realization hit him when he realized he hadn't slept with no other girl apart from Gloria since a week.

°°°

Mara stared at the maid she had just killed out of anger just because she spilled a tea on her by mistake.

Her eyes were still glowing remembering how Dracula was so protective over that strange girl that look exactly like Martha. Her worst nightmare.

She could still remember when Martha was bought into the palace to be Dracula's next bride. Though she was forced but ever since she got in, nothing remain the same.

She had this romance feeling for him but he never noticed. He only saw her as a sister. Her mind drifted to how they first met.

~FLASHBLACK.. UNDERWORLD~

Young Mara could be seen swinging her sword in a perfect way. Her moves were just so smooth and fast as ever. Her black hair was tied into bun giving her an adorable look.

"Wow" she heard someone said behind her and she turned just to see a boy. She quickly swing her sword to him and stop her sword just at his neck.

"Who are you?" She asked. Her face looked fierce.

She gasped when she observed his face. The boy was handsome as ever.

"Woah! Easy there. I'm not an enemy" he chuckled lightly.

"Oh!.. sorry" she stuttered removing the blade away from his neck immediately.

"It's alright" He smiled cutely and she found herself staring at him.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Mara" she replied.

"You're Lady Morgen's daughter?" He asked in awe and she nodded.

"Cool.. I'm Dracula by the way. You can call me Draco for short" he said stretching his arm for a handshake.

"Y.. you're Lord Leonard's son?" She asked with her eyes widened and he nodded.

"Your highness" she bowed quickly scolding herself for not recognizing the future king Demon.

"What are you doing?" He asked while his hand still hang in the air.

"Please forgive me for not recognizing you and swinging my sword to.." she stopped when she felt his gentle hand on her shoulder and slowly raised her head to look at him.

"Please talk to me casually.. please. You're also a demon Lord right" he asked and she nodded. "So how old are you?" He asked and she blinked twice.

"Two hundred and ninety-nine. I'll be three hundred tomorrow" she replied.

"Cool.. I'm just Four hundred" he said.

They chatted for a while and she actually fell in love with him that moment without her realizing it.

THE DEMON AND Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें